Chapter 21

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 21

    Meng letter sent to the remote domain Fu Ying back to the cell, this time, he finally had good reason into her house: "I want to go see a cat, how about the little guy?"

    Meng Shu made up his mind take away is small Orange stayed by her side, she understood that Xiao Chengzi was just a tool cat in Chengyu. He was always cold and accustomed to being a lawyer. He had gone through all kinds of strange cases and would be indifferent to feelings a lot, but he was a little guy. It's different here. Meng Shuyao uses Xiao Orange as his family.

    She is alone now, with such a cute little fellow by her side, she will feel much warmer.

    What's more, Xiao Chengzi has gradually adapted to the life in her home. After half a month of practice, Xiao Chengzi has learned how to go to the bathroom correctly. This contains Meng Shuyao's super tolerance, Chengyu is now It might not be that simple to get the cat back.

    Meng Shuyao stood by the door and looked at him directly: "Little Orange is my cat, so I don't need you to look at it."

    Cheng Yu laughed, "Little Orange? It sounds good, but I remember, this cat was my entrustment before going on a business trip. You took care of it, Miss Meng said, did you say that mine is yours, we are all a family."

    Meng Shuyao lacked confidence in his heart, but showed no timidity on his face: "Did you give Little Orange a registered residence? How to prove that she is yours? If not, Mr. Cheng should go back sooner.”     Cheng Yu laughed, half leaning against the wall, pointing to the house behind him, and then telling her: "Yaoyao, this house has been cleaned up. From today on, I will live here."     Meng Shuyao was surprised. Since having a little orange, she has gone home almost every day. She has never seen anyone coming in and out next door. This person in Chengyu has extremely high requirements for life. He wants The house I live in will definitely be cleaned up.     As if she could see what she was thinking, Cheng Yu personally explained the confusion for Meng Shuyao: "I am afraid that it will affect your rest. I have specially arranged the decoration and working time to the time when you are away. As for the property, I let Liu Zhubang greeted him, and asked his assistant to offer the neighbours upstairs and downstairs an irresistible price as compensation, Yaoyao, is there anything else you want to ask?"

    Meng Shuyao bulged his cheeks, concealing his embarrassment that he could see through at a glance: "Nothing."

    "Then I have something to say," Cheng Yu relaxed his body, his eyes fell on her, direct and naked, he was right. Her attempts have always been blatant, "Tomorrow, accompany me to a hundred-day banquet for friends and children. As for the exchange of terms, it is the custody of Little Orange."

    Meng Shuyao looked up at him: "What counts?"

    Go to a hundred days. The banquet is not difficult for her, as long as he no longer uses the question of the belonging of the orange, she can certainly agree.

    Cheng Yu nodded and resisted the urge to touch her head: "Yeah."

    This friend of Cheng Yu was not in City B. They set off early in the morning and drove to him by Lao Zhou. Meng Shuyao fell asleep in a daze, dozing off from time to time, she leaned on the side of the car door, fearing that she would lean into Cheng Yu's arms when she fell asleep.

    Meng Shuyao promised to accompany him to the Hundred Days Banquet, but did not agree on how to go or what manners to go. When she went out this morning, she looked at the closet and suddenly had an idea, put down the formal suit and put on a set. For sportswear, even makeup, Meng Shuyao didn't apply makeup, but only applied a thin layer of loose powder on his face.     When meeting at the elevator entrance just now, Meng Shuyao’s casual dress was in sharp contrast with Chengyu’s suit and leather shoes. She glanced at him: "If you think I will lose your face like this, you can also let I will go back now, but it’s not something I’m not going to. You can’t talk about small oranges anymore.”     Who knows that Chengyu is calm, not even a little surprised, and just said to her, “It’s also beautiful, let’s go. Right.”     Sitting in the car at the moment, Meng Shuyao looked at the scenery of the highway passing by outside the car window, and suddenly regretted it. Thanks to Chengyu’s speech on the Internet, many people now know her. identity. Today she appeared in this image, and it seemed that she lost not only the face of Chengyu, but also her Meng Shuyao.     In this way, Meng Shuyao slowly closed his eyes under Lao Zhou's steady driving skills.