Chapter 17

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 17 How about I sleep on the floor, okay?

    Because of the strong intervention of Chenglin Law Firm, the scandal about Chengyu and Wu Chi finally faded from the outside world, but Wu Chi, a high school student fan who is over sixteen years old, must pay for what he did.

    Fans of Wu Chiao paid special attention to the progress of the incident for this matter. Even Wu Chi’s own studio, because of the previous statement, put themselves on the fire, and now it’s not going to retreat or retreat. The parents who bit their heads to help the little fans hired lawyers in an attempt to confront Chenglin Law Firm.

    Meng Shuyao, the subject of the incident, was a bit nervous in the past two days. She has already practiced almost for the test item of Subject 2, but this thing is like playing a game. It is in a very eating state. Meng Shuyao's performance is extremely unstable. Tomorrow is Friday. The coach will help her to make an appointment for the test day, Meng Shuyao's heart More and more worried.

    Early in the morning for the exam, Meng Shuyao remembered the coach’s request and planned to stay in the hotel where the crew stayed tonight, and go to get familiar with the exam room tomorrow morning.

    "Screenwriter, barbecue party at night, are you going together?" After Zhou Jing turned his goal to Qiao Siyu, his attitude towards Meng Shuyao was completely calm. The shooting of Group B went well and ended early. He knew that Meng Shuyao would stay here at night. , In a good mood, came over and asked.

    "Okay." Meng Shuyao originally wanted to refuse, but Qiao Siyu hinted at her with his eyes, and she had no choice but to respond.

    "Well, don't leave later, the shop is near the hotel, let's go there together," Zhou Jing smiled and added calmly, "Screenwriter, you remember to call Qiao Producer together."

    Zhou Jing's thoughts on Qiao Siyu are almost well known by Sima Zhao, and now he is no longer evasive.

    Meng Shuyao couldn't help laughing when he saw Qiao Siyu's tangled eyes in the distance.

    The group B people came to the store to order beer, barbecue, seafood and the like early on when the shooting ended. Meng Shuyao was hungry, so he seriously ate at the table, and most of the other people were drinking and chatting. After working together for so long, everyone became more and more familiar with each other, and they were more relaxed when they came out to eat.

    With a half glass of cold beer in his hand, Qiao Siyu confirmed with Meng Shuyao: "Really not? This brand of beer is delicious, with very low alcohol content, so it's a drink and the best companion for barbecue."

    Meng Shu I remembered the last time I made a fool of myself when I was drunk, but this time I didn't dare to touch it at all.

    "Well, kid, you come and drink this." Qiao Siyu finished speaking and poured a cup of fruit milk for Meng Shuyao.

    It can be seen that Zhou Jing has always wanted to come over and talk to Qiao Siyu, but once he was in charge of the filming process of Group B, he had to greet other people. Secondly, he always lacked confidence in front of Qiao Siyu and did not dare to act rashly. , I simply drink first, probably because I intend to drink alcohol to make people daring.

    Not long after eating, the entrance of the store suddenly became lively. Meng Shuyao looked up. Director Qin Zhou personally brought some people from Group A over, and the leading male and female actors followed.