Chapter 27

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 27 What is far away, is that your name? ...

    The mailbox was filled with various job invitations. Meng Shuyao browsed through them one by one, and after politely responded, she turned on her phone to read it. She had blocked her phone with unfamiliar numbers because of the domain, and suddenly remembered it today. I have to take a look and find that a lot of missed calls are really blocked, and then I look at the text messages. It turns out that they all want to communicate.

    Anyway, phone calls and text messages have been intercepted, and Meng Shuyao didn't care about it anymore. However, in the past two days, there have been a lot more applications to add her WeChat friends, and she is a little entangled.

    Meng Shuyao will naturally still be in this industry in the future, and she can't ignore it completely, but in the next year, she does want to greatly reduce the workload and free up time to review the college entrance examination.

    Yes, Meng Shuyao's next life goal is to take the college entrance examination again and then go to university.

    When she dropped out from the University of Finance and Economics in City B, she was still young and didn't know the pros and cons. Moreover, how can the University of Finance and Economics in City B be regarded as the front-row college in the field of finance and economics in China. Keep school status for her.

    So speaking of it, until now, Meng Shuyao is nothing more than a high school degree.

    After figuring this out, Meng Shuyao passed those WeChat applications one by one. It took a short period of time to explain the follow-up arrangements to everyone and also expressed his guilt.

    In the next time, the college entrance examination is her biggest goal. As for the screenwriting work, of course, she also has to do it. Meng Shuyao has received a manuscript for a children’s musical before. This is a large-scale TV series. The quality of the manuscript is very high. It also puts a great test on the screenwriter's ability. After that, she can't be distracted, and it's enough to do this job well.

    In the afternoon, Meng Shuyao set off to buy books near the high school that year. The bookstores around the school have comprehensive teaching aid materials. Besides, she has also had experience preparing for exams before departure. She prepared a strategy before leaving. It didn’t take long for Meng Shuyao to get to the store. Just choose the information you want to buy.

    "Little girl, why haven't you been here lately?" The boss looked at Meng Shuyao chatting while reading the QR code on the back of the book. "Are you busy studying?"

    Meng Shuyao was taken aback, "Huh?

    Okay ." "I'll just say it, I haven't seen it for a long time," the boss smiled, and pointed to a brand of gel refill behind him, "I remember you like this one the most, eh, girl, are you? Have you graduated?"

    Meng Shuyao stretched out a smile: "Well, you still remember me, please help me get a box of this refill." The

    boss calculated the price and handed the small ticket to Meng Shuyao, and then He took out the bag and helped her pack the book: "Remember, I remember all those who have been here, but you have too many students in your school, which one graduated or which one did not graduate, I am easy to remember, do you want to repeat this year, come on Oh!"

    Meng Shuyao didn't give much explanation, but quietly agreed to the boss's kindness: "Thank you."

    There were a lot of books bought, and the boss helped Meng Shuyao move to the car. A few meters after the car started, Meng Shuyao saw that there was a Mercedes Benz in the back, which was the one that Cheng Yu bought with her car at the time.