Chapter 43

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 43

    Meng Shuyao has fallen in love with playing games recently. She is obsessed with playing games. She spends a lot of time in the games every day. Cheng Yu didn’t care about it. He fully supported all her hobbies until a month later. One day, she sat on the sofa in the living room and chatted with her teammate Lian Mai: "Quickly, you ride on my head, three kills and three kills!"

    Chengyu paused and stared at her, killing him in the game world. The Quartet’s Meng Shuyao didn’t realize anything. When the group battle was over, she giggled happily: "Oh, let the bull demon run away, otherwise you can kill four, come and come again, I will go home and guard. Let's go to our high ground."

    Cheng Yu sat beside him calmly, watching her finish the game.

    Just when his teammates were about to go offline, Meng Shuyao felt bored and exited the interface. Then he threw his mobile phone into Cheng Yu's arms: "Husband, you are not busy?"

    "Well," Cheng Yu gave a light cough, "With whom

    Let’s play?" "Our nephew’s wife, Qiao Siyu," Meng Shuyao was still immersed in the joyful feeling in the game just now. He didn’t hear someone’s tone of voice. "Qiao Qiao is good food. I don’t understand, but it’s really fun to play with her.” When he

    learned that the “rival in love” was Qiao Siyu, the jealousy in Chengyu's heart dissipated a bit, but it still didn’t dissipate completely. He leaned back on the sofa, Meng Shuyao held her arms in her arms, playing with the tips of her hair: "Let her ride on your head? Your family?"

    Meng Shuyao finally realized afterwards and laughed incredulously: "Lawyer Cheng, you are jealous. "

    I asked what kind of hero Qiao Siyu was playing, and Chengyu immediately downloaded the software. As a half newcomer in the game world, Meng Shuyao took her bronze husband and started the canyon battle. The two players are too far apart in rank and can only be matched together. Meng Shuyao played with Chengyu's "Yaomei" until the opening fifteen minutes, and the other teammates finally couldn't help but began to complain.

    "What's the matter with Zhuge, don't be embarrassed if you don't have the ability to lead a girl, you two are really good together."

    Meng Shuyao was speechless. The person who scolded her held it in his hand, but still took the Monkey King on the premise that she had already locked the hero. She did not give play to the harmonious and loving spirit of her teammates. He was robbing her of the economy all the way. With the combination of Bian Que and Dunshan, she was flanked by the left and right, and she was restrained and unable to fight back.

    In addition...the Yaomei of Chengyu's support, the operation is really good. As an absolute newcomer, he is not familiar with the position and the hero skills. He followed her stupidly throughout the whole process and snatched her a red buff. .

    Meng Shuyao doesn't like quarreling with people. Just in case, she blocked everyone for the first time. She sat with Chengyu to play games, and naturally she didn't need to open the wheat. So Meng Shuyao didn’t know that after she blocked the monkey, Cheng Yu, a sluggish and silly girl Yao, typed and scolded the monkey for a whole round, and Cheng Da lawyer gave full play to his professional advantages and blocked the opponent. There was no way to retaliate. In the end, the monkey had given up resistance and deliberately praised Zhuge. Your "girlfriend" is very eloquent. Brother, your good days are coming to an end. Remember not to talk to your girlfriend. Just quarrel.