Chapter 51- I need Space

So, this is a os on what Riddhima would have felt when Ishani told that Vansh lied to her regarding her parents death.

Ishani was furious, for her they were responsible for her child's death, and now showing this love which she will destroy anyway possible,

I- Itna jo tum udd rahi ho na Riddhima..tum jaanti bhi ho ki tumhare pati na phir se tum se jhoot bola.

R- Matlab?

V- Ishani you shut up..

I- Kyun..abhi mujhe kis cheez ka daar..Riddhima tumhare parents ki death meri wajah se hui hain and mujhe bachne ke liye he lied and went to Juvenile center.

I- And ab tum logo ki second marriage ke baad bhi..he still lied to you..so sad..

V- Ishani jao yahan se..

I- Whatever..

Riddhima just stood there numb, again he lied knowing how much she wanted to know more about her parents, as a orphan all she wanted to know why they had left her? If she was ever loved? And how they died?

V- Riddhima..please listen..

R- I have to tell you something..our baby is fine..i just acted like that because i wanted to expose who tried to kill my child.

Vansh was so happy, that his child was alive he tried to hug her but she stopped him and went away. On the way suddenly Kabir collided with her and tried to talk

K- Riddhima..mujhe baat karni hain tumse.

R- Abhi nahi..

V- Kabir what are you doing..?

K- Riddhima se baat..don't forget tumse jaanane se phele she knew me.

V- You😡😡

R- ENOUGH 😡😡😡, Tum dono mujhse jitna dur ho sakta hain raho..i don't wanna speak to you to either of you.

R- And tum Kabir, door raho mujhse kyunki mein tumhe naa tab sahi janti thi..aur ab toh bikul bhi nahi..janana chathi hu...

Both of them were shocked, she was glaring at them, and spoke to them with so much venom in her voice. She went back to her room and lied down on the bed crying.

Stress of all the that she has gone through, Vansh almost dying and coming back, leaving her at Manali, the torture with Ahana and now the secret of her parent's death.

Vansh was scared, now that she knows the secret, will she leave him? No he cannot and won't allow it. He tried to sleep closer to her but decided to give her some space.

The next day, Riddhima ignored him the whole day..and he felt hurt and angry. Irritated with her ignorance he dragged her to the poolside,

R- Kya kare rahe ho Vansh?

V- Riddhima, i know that i lied to you, and i am sorry..i was trying to save Ishani.

R- Vansh you destroyed your life for something she did. And after all that she was ready to kill your child..i just wanted to know the truth.

R- You off all people should know how it feels to not know the whole truth..you kept Ragini alive for three years to know the reason behind your Mother's death.

R- No matter what i do or say you still don't trust me.

V- I was scared Riddhima..that you will leave me..i cannot lose you ever..please forgive me..

R- I need time Vansh..i am tried of fighting, running around new secrets and being alone..every time when i need your help...

V- I am sorry...

R- Me..too

Ps- Hey guys i have kept it open ended, you guys think how you want this situation to end. Also, i am not trying to make Vansh look bad..this is just through Riddhima's point of view...hope you guys understand it..please do comment.