Chapter 10 - Don't mess with my wife Part 2

Dadi was beyond furious, the grandson who always loved his family, and would do everything to protect them, is now back answering her for that orphan, the only reason she had said yes to the alliance, because she thought he will control his wife but here he is behaving like a joru ka gulaam.

After telling her Ragini's truth, they had returned home only to see their luggage on the door,

V- Angre!!! Yeh kya ghatiya mazak hain..

D- Mazak nahi hain..ya toh tum dono yahan se jao..ya phir learn to respect your family.

V-(scoff) Family nahi ho aap log sirf parasite ho aap sab, meri hard earned money pe mazze karte ho siwaye mere, Angre and Chachu ke ghar pe koi kaam hi nahi karta.

V- Iss Aryan ko kaam karne ka mauka diya, usse mein bhi fail hain..

R- Vansh please, meri liye apni family ke saath mat ladao.

V- No, Riddhima I am sick and tired of their attitude. I am human too meri feelings hain..mere sapne hain..par inhe mein bas ek cheque book pe sign karne wala isaan dikhta hun.

V- And by the way, I am happy to leave this mansion, but ek cheez aap ko bata dun. Papa ki will ke mutabik the company and everything will be in my name once I get married.

V- Mene, Chachu ko unka share de diya hain..par iss harkat ke baad baki sab ko ek phuti kaudi bhi nahi dene wale mein..chalo Riddhima.

He took their luggage and went to the farmhouse, which he had decorated since he had decided to confess his feelings, Riddhima was looking sad

V- Riddhima, woh family hume deserve nahi karti..we are enough for each other..chalo I have a surprise for you.

He took her inside, the hall was decorated with their pictures, starting from the day they had met. She was genuinely smiling and looking happy, she turned around and gasped seeing Vansh on his knees.

V- I don't know any cliche lines, but I just wanna say this..you have changed my life, made me believe in love, made believe that I can be better for you..

V- I don't care about anyone..all I want is you..will you be mine Riddhima?

R- Yes, but I wanna tell you my truth..he stood and smiled.

V- Aare Sweetheart, I already know everything..especially about that Kabir.

R- I am sorry..

V- Don't be..you were doing what you thought was right.

R- I love you..

V- I love you too..

They hugged each other, finally being able to be with each other without any secrets or any toxic family to ruin their happiness..as Anupriya and Kabir..he will definitely make their life a living hell, and that is something Riddhima shouldn't know..

Ps- Hope you guys like it..