Chapter 44- Forget me not part 1

This is os related to the memory loss request of Riddhima, so I am keeping it after she goes and take the ambassador car to find out the truth of her parents.

Riddhima was petrified, the car didn't have any brakes and she was heading towards a populated area, she kept honking so that people stay away from the road. She looked at her phone, Vansh was calling her, she somehow managed to pick it up

R- Vansh🥺🥺🥺🥺, help me..

V- Riddhima..calm down listen to me, aage se left lena..jungle ka rasta hain..mein tumhare piche hi hun..

Riddhima did the exact same thing, and she was horrified to see to it was a cliffside, suddenly Vansh's car came into the view..and he turned so that the car could stop if it collides with his car.

Riddhima had other plans in her mind, she turned her car to other direction and it went straight towards the edge of the cliff and down.

V- RIDDHIMA.....Vansh and Angre came running, they thought she had gone down with the car. He shouted her name and he heard her calling, she was hanging on to a branch.

V-( leans down) Riddhima, haath pakado mere. Riddhima tried to reach, he was able to catch her hand but suddenly the branch broke and he felt her slip. Only the VR ring stayed.

R- VANSH...

V- RIDDHIMA....he tried to jump but Angre stopped him.

An- Boss..pani ka force bahut strong..aise mein Bhabhi ka milna muskil hain.

V- Shut up..jo bhi ho Riddhima ka pata lagao tum..nahi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

It was late at night, first it was just Angre and his other men, then the police and some swimmers too were called to search but no one was able to find her.

Vansh stood by his car absent-mindedly rubbing the ring in his hand. He was completely numb. Everyone left and it was only Angre..only then did he completely broke down crying and calling out her name

V- RIDDHIMAAAA...

NEAR THE RIVERBANK

A man was camping near the river stream. It was another wish he had crossed from his wishlist, being a painter, he got very little time to tick things of his bucket list.

Suddenly his Labrador puppy Coco, started barking looking towards the stream where a body was floating, he quickly went in and dragged the body towards the bank.

M- Good boy Coco. Par yeh hain kaun..he looked at her, there was a gash on her head. He quickly packed up his camping materials and they went towards the hospital.

The doctor bandaged her hand and told the person that they will know all the details only when she wakes up. She woke up after few hours panicking and shouting,

R- Let me go...let me go.

D- Mam, please calm down, aapka naam kya hain..

R- Riddhima..aur mein yahan kaise aayi..aap log kaun hain..

M- You don't know what happened? You know today's date?

R- No..I don't know anything..

Seeing her frantic state, the doctor gave her a sedative and they went outside to discuss what just happened.

D- Most head injuries results in memory loss..but sometimes they return sometimes not.

M- So what should we do?

D- Make sure not to force her to remember anything..it will harm her more..

The doctor went away and the man looked at Riddhima, he didn't know why he felt so protective about her, like he knew from before..

M- (thinks) Who are you Riddhima?

Ps- Will she ever regain her memories? Will Vansh find her? And who is the man who saved her?

Also i am not putting any pregnancy track here..just letting her enjoy her memory loss..please do comment if you like it..