Chapter 13- Won't let you go. Part 1

Vansh and Kabir were fighting in hand to hand combat, Kabir had fallen down, he was going to hurt him with a pocket knife when suddenly a felt himself being shot. He fell on his knees,

K- Ahhhhh...

V- Tch tch Kabir dard ho raha hain. He pressed his wound more and he screamed.

R- (whines)Vansh😒😒, I wanted to harm him..

V- Sorry Sweetheart..😎😎

Riddhima went and hugged him and then brushed his suit okay, and then turned to look at Kabir who was looking at her with disgust,

K- You gave yourself to him..na. Paise ki laat lag gayi na tumhe..

R- Oh..Kabir..did you forget you sent me to him, and let me tell you he is a far better lover and husband, then you can ever be.

K- I will not leave you bitch..

R- Hmm phele pakkad ke toh dikho..she shot both his kneecaps and he screamed.

R- Hmmm..music to my ears..ab tumhari Ma..oops Mummyji ki baari hain..

V- Angre..take special care of him.

A- Yes boss.

Vansh and Riddhima went back home hand in hand. Vansh was actually amazed that how different she was when she came to know Kabir's truth..she had become the same bold and fiery type of nymph that he was attracted to..but her journey till now was tough he had almost lost her.

Flashback

He knew that she was a spy for that idiot, but what he was impressed with her, she was fighting tooth and nail for something she thought was right.

He had tried to scare her, and the surprise was just to scare her, he liked how she shivered thinking he would harm her.

He loved every single minute they spent together making a cake, dancing together and he loved how she fed him the cake..he so wished the situation would have been different. What if they had been truly in love.

Riddhima was afraid, she wanted justice for Ragini but things were becoming scary, she didn't know what Vansh would do..and she had tried to contact Kabir but it failed, she was going up the stairs with Vansh and he was dancing with her and she was afraid that he would throw her down the stairs.

She was twirled and dipped, when she saw Kabir with a gun pointed towards Vansh, she was confused and scared wasn't the plan to arrest, will he really kill him, a gunshot was heard and she instinctively protected Vansh..

V- RIDDHIMA...

PS- what happens next? Will Riddhima survive?