Chapter 50- Punishment for myself part 3

Everything was a chaos in VR mansion, someone's things were being packed and sent away and it was none other Ishani. She was furious and went to talk to Vansh

I- Bhai..yeh kya ho raha hain, mere samaan kahan jaa raha hain?

V- Tumhare ghar..i meant Tumhare and Angre ke ghar ja raha hain.

I- No..i will not leave this house..iss property pe mere bhi hissah hain.

V- Ishani..tum lagta hain mein itna heartless hun..yeh lo, he forwarded a file.

I- What is this?

V- Tumhare hisse ki property, and bank mein jitna paise hain uske details. And for your information, you are married now, it's time to live with your husband in his home.

Ar- Aap aise kyun kar rahe hain..i mean we all said sorry na.

V- Han..but it is time you guys grow up. Mein hamesha tumhari protection nahi kar sakta hun.

V- And Aryan mene, tumhare and Chachi ke liye bhi tickets kar diye hain, London ke liye..tum London mein Rudra chachu ki help karo..wahan ka business handle karne mein.

Ar- Uh..okay..

Dadi was difficult to convince but ultimately she had to give up, once Vansh sets his mind on something he won't bow down.

Sia too was okay with the decision, she had woken up few days after all the whole fiasco and hearing the truth from her made Vansh even more guilty.

Vansh had gone to the therapy centre, where Riddhima was staying, she had opted to stay there rather in the mansion and her therapy was going good but she would always shut down when she saw him

V- Hi..Sweetheart..

R- ...he sat near her and showed him some pictures.

V- Yeh humhare naya ghar hain..take a look at it, please.

Riddhima looked at it, it was two storied huge villa with a beautiful garden and all the amenities were near and around the area.

R- Why are you doing this? Don't you hate me..

V- I never hated you..i was angry, jealous and i misunderstood you..i wanted to hurt but if i had known even half the things i know now..

R- Maybe things would have been different..i guess we both have so much to learn even now.

V- Yes..but i want a fresh start with. And you have to promise me not hurt yourself ever again.

R- Only if you promise to share everything with me..good or bad..

V- Deal..he leaned to kiss her but she stopped him.

R- Kya kar rahe ho? Deal toh shake hands bhi ho sakti hain..

V- Naaah mere style kuch aur hain.

He pulled her closer and kissed her like he always wanted to, she dug her fingers in his hair and he bit lip to get into mouth..after making out for sometime, they came for air..

V- Ek aur good news hain tumhare liye..Sia is awake..and slowly starting to walk again..

R- That is good news..i hope she doesn't blame me for what happened to her..🥺🥺

V- No..jaan yeh sab uss Anupriya and Kabir ke wajah se hua hain.

R- I wanna see them get punished.

V- I can make that happen..they are not exactly in Jail😎😎

R- Why am i not surprised..😏😏

After a few days her therapy was finished, but the doctor still urged to still come for other sessions as well.Vansh took Riddhima to warehouse of sorts where Anupriya and Kabir were tied to a chair,

R- My my..not so powerful are you now..

K- Open me up..phir dikhata hun ..

She took a taser from the table, set it to maximum and electrocuted Kabir and he screamed

R- Ab pata chala how one feels..she did the same to Anupriya.

V- How does it feel Mummyji..😎😎. You wanna do the honors..she took the vial of poison and injected them with it. And the death will be slow and painful for them.

Vansh and Riddhima left smiling hand in hand. They knew that in life they will face different kinds of problems but they knew this much that if they are together, nothing can happen to them..and no one can separate them.

Ps- Hey guys..enjoy the last part and please do give comments..what you actually feel..