Chapter 47- Forget me not part 4

Vansh knew he was playing a big gamble but he didn't want to hide behind a lie, he had told everything to the Riddhima's family. By the end all of them were totally furious

J- Mr.Raisinghania itna sab ho chuka hain uske saath, mein apni behen ko aapke saath wapas nahi jaane dunga.

Sh- Sahi keh raha hain Jai..mujhe itne saalo baad ek beti mili i can't lose her.

V- I know ki humara past bahut bura tha, but please i really love your daughter and want her.

N- Shekhar, Jai i know you guys are angry, but yeh decision Amaya ka hona chaiye na..if she is read to forgive him then we shouldn't stop him.

Amaya came down after sometime but she could sense the tension, she turned to Jai,

Am- Kya hua bhai..

V- Riddhima..i wanna talk to you..

Am- Okay..

He gave her a abridged version of what he told to her parents, she was actually sad that she had forgotten everything..and she was sad for Vansh too.

Am- Look..maybe this accident is a chance to start afresh. Without any agenda or revenge or lies.

V- I would love that.

Though the family didn't like her decision, but they still supported her. Jai was still reluctant, he would keep on glaring at Vansh whenever he tried to talk to Amaya

Am- Bhai..itna mat ghuro..bechara jaal jayega..🤣🤣

J- Don't joke Amu..are you really sure tum iske saath wapas jana chathi ho.

Am- It is a new start for us both bhai..and i will make sure itna aasani usse forgive na karu.

J- That's like my girl💓💓

Am- 😎😎

Raisinghania Mansion

Vansh rolled his eyes, he knew that he should concentrate on the meeting but his thoughts were preoccupied with Riddhima, this accident was actually a blessing for him, he got to see a side of Riddhima which existed before she became a spy, the fiesty and fiery girl.

An- Boss..boss..

V- (waking up from his dream)- Huh..kya hua Angre?

An- They were telling to reduce the price..

V- Mein itni mehnat se yeh diamonds liye hain..aur tum log price kaam karne ko bol rahe ho? You know i have a new buyer in mind..you have 24 hours to decide whether you want to work with me or not.

M- But.., Vansh shuts the video call and order Angre to cancel his meeting he was going to meet Riddhima.

Jai was at home working on his new series of paintings when Vansh came in, he asked for Riddhima and Jai points upstairs

J- You know you can say hi to me too..har bar Amaya se milne aate ho..

V- Uh..sorry.. hi how are you..

J- 🤣🤣, man i will love playing with you..now go.

Riddhima was in her room, listening to music and trying to sing according to the note, but she was getting distracted. Vansh stood at the door looking at him when he felt wetness around his feet, Coco grinned and ran away after peeing on him

V- WHAT THE HELL..

Am- (scared) Oh my god..are you  mad, chillaye kyun?

V- Tumhare doggie ne mujhe pe susu kiya..

Am- First off his name is Coco..😡😡 and sorry about that..you can wear one of bhai's shoes.

Am- Waise why are you here?..miss kar rahe the mujhe?😎😎😏😏😏

V- (looking at her intensely)- 💓💓and what if i was missing you.

Vansh smiled seeing her blush, he moved towards but she slipped past him and took a paper from the writing table

Am- For you..

V- Yeh kya hain?

Am- If you want me to forgive you toh abhi ke liye tumhe yeh do kaam karna hoga..

V- Really 😒😒

Am- Yep, first one ek hafte ke liye tum mere servant ho. And second you have to cook for me.

V- As you wish my Queen..

Riddhima blushed again, she took his hand and brought him to the kitchen, and told him to cook Pizza for her and Jai.

J- I hope it will be edible..😏😏

V- If you don't trust me you can always order in..😎😎

J- Nice..Amaya you want to order something.

Am- No..let me see how badly he wants my forgiveness..

Vansh was really proud, the pizza turned out pretty good and both them ate it together, Jai had a genuine smile on his face. His little sister was really happy.

It took time but Vansh had regained the trust of Riddhima, he had also decided to live with Riddhima in her own home, the others were angry but he was least bothered about it.

Because for him he got another mother and father in Shekhar and Nandini and Jai too..the only person who couldn't win over was Coco..but a simple solution of bringing a she dog solved the problem.

Riddhima felt truly at peace, whatever had happened in the past, her present was much more happy and peaceful. She was happy to have a family and a loving and possessive husband like Vansh who would do anything for her.

Ps- Hey guys this is last part hope you guys like. I wanted to keep it light..do comment how it was..