Chapter 43 - Savage Riddhima

So, i will soon update on the possessive Vansh os..but here is another small one which was just requested..and it has a big twist in it. Also i have combined Riddhima insulting Ishani in this but it is small.

Riddhima looked at the cruise, it was her dream to go on a vacation with the person she loved the most, but alas here she is spying on the so called 'Mafia' Vansh Raisinghania.

She sighed and went inside, she had shown the ticket and was just getting past through the scanner when it started beeping.

Cruise personel- Take her to boss.

Vansh was standing in all his glory looking towards the sea, he felt a sense of freedom when he was on the cruise, he turned to see the same party planner who had the guts to argue.

V- Tumhare purse mein kya hain..jo metal detector itna shor kar rahe hain?

R- Mere personal belongings..

V- Search it..he said to a women personnel.

R- No need..she opened the purse to show him lipstick, money, keys and a phone.

R- Happy now..

V- Yeh phone allowed nahi hain..yahan.

R- Really toh aapka bodyguard kya toy phone se baat kar raha hain?

Vansh smirks, she is a complete fireball. He took the phone with him and went away saying that he is keeping an eye on her work.

R- (thinks) Batameez, khadus, akadu, egoistic. 😡😡

She planned on roaming around so that she gets the lay of the ship, when she collided with she devil

I- Oh god meri dress karab kar di..do you even know how much it costs..

R- Nahi pata do tell..🤨🤨🤨

I- You..she sees a cleaning crew member and calls him closer.

I- Saaf karo meri dress ko..

Riddhima looked at the bucket and the mop and then said,

R- Are you sure? I mean yeh mop and yeh bucket kahan kahan use ho kar aa rahe hain..kahi koi infection ho gaya toh..

I- (feeling grossed out🤮🤮)- Whatever..and she leaves.

The party was beautifully arranged yet she had half a mind to not go and rip the dress to shreds but she had to find the clip. She went to the deck and tried to find the clip, but she collided with Vansh

V- Dance..

R- Puch raha ho ya order de rahe ho?

V- Jo tumhe theek lagaye.

R- Not interested..

She tried to leave but he pulled her closer and forced her to dance with him. After that she was going towards the bar to search for the clip when Vansh called out

V- Jo dhoond rahi ho woh mil gaya..

R- I was searching a place to hide from a persistent mosquito..😡😡

V- Yeh lo. He gave her the earing and Riddhima just rolled her eyes and went away.

A- Sex on the beach.

R- Excuse me?

A- Drink..mere liye bana kar lounge room mein le kar aao.

Riddhima took the drink and went towards him and threw on his face.

Ar- What the hell!!!

R- Apna kaam khud karo..party planner hun na tumhari personal maid.

Ar- You...😡😡😡

V- Aryan!! Dur raho staff se..

Ar- Bhai please don't interfere..

V- Tum mujhe interfere nahi karne ko bol rahe ho?? This is my fucking ship..jao yahan nahi toh i will throw you away right now..

Ar- Whatever 😡😡😡

V- Sorry about him..

R- 😲😲😲😲😲

V- Kya hua?

R- VR mujhe sorry bol raha hain..

V- Woh kya hain na Sweetheart..he pulled her closer, i am a very persistent mosquito.

He pulled her closer and kissed her passionately for long time and they came up for air and he pulled her to his room.

V- Missed you Sweetheart..

R- Missed you too..my akadu..but all this drama was necessary..especially loving that chipku..ewww...

V- Aww..don't worry all will be over soon..i promise. And as for this clip, maybe we should give him a sound show..

R- 😏😏😏😏 well i have a lot of time to makeup...

They made up for their lost time, and Riddhima enjoyed playing the 'spy' for that chipku..he doesn't know what will happen to him soon enough...

Ps- Hey guys hope you enjoyed this..do tell how was the twist..