Chapter 19- Meri Sautan Ragini part 3

Chotu aka Sameer was Riddhima and Sejal's best friend in the orphanage, he had lost his parents in a shootout. Both of them were super protective of him, he had worked and studied hard and is now a big businessman and Sejal's boyfriend as well.

Riddhima and Sejal met him in the same cafe where they used to spend their time and gossip, they were all teasing each other and laughing at old jokes.

On the other hand, Vansh was pissed off, not only was Riddhima not picking up his phone..she had been able to ditch the bodyguard which he had kept infront of the hostel to keep an eye on her.

V- Agar ek ghante mein uski khabar nahi mili na..toh mein tumhara kya karunga yeh tum jante ho.

B- J..ji boss mein pata lagta hun..

Here he was thinking that his plan of making Riddhima jealous was working, yet his little wife is enjoying or doing God knows what without him.

Every family member were laughing ,seeing his pissed off and grumpy face, they knew he was missing Riddhima but he had a very large ego to ever accept that.

He was pacing in his room when Ragini, came and hugged him he immediately jerked away

V- Ragini..tum janti ho na..this is just a plan..

Ra- I know that Vansh, but my heart still yearns for you. Woh saari feelings that i have buried comes out.

V- Ragini, i have forgiven you but iska matlab yeh nahi..ki i will betray Riddhima.

Ra- How can you love her knowing she too was spying on you..

V- She was manipulated, you did it even after knowing Kabir's truth. Please leave this game is over now..

Ra- Okay..

She left Vansh sighed, atleast one tension is gone..his phone vibrates and he picks up the call

B- Boss, i found Madam ji..she with her friend ..and..and...a boy..

V- (coldly)- Where is she?

B- Golden Gate Cafè.

Riddhima, Sejal and Sameer were coming out of the Cafè, when Vansh's car stopped infront of them, he came outside but Riddhima royally ignored him.

Se- Guys chalo hum auto lete hain.

Sa- Come on babe, i will drop you home. Chalo.

Sejal and Sameer were ahead but Riddhima was behind when suddenly Vansh dragged her to the car and then opened the car's door and placed her inside.

All the time Riddhima was shouting, but Vansh's bodyguards had kept people away..

Se- Mr.Raisinghania yeh kya kar rahe hain aap.

V- Apni biwi ko ghar le kar ja raha hun..and don't you dare stop me.

Vansh and Riddhima reached home, but Riddhima was ignoring him completely, she went into the guestroom and slammed the door on his face.

Vansh could hear giggles behind him..everyone was laughing at his fate..Riddhima was pissed off and she will definitely not leave him.

The next day too she continued to ignore him, at the breakfast table she was talking to everyone but him..but he knew what he had to do.

After breakfast, he had purposely made the servant to make sure Riddhima keeps some things in his room, she had done the work angrily but before she could leave he closed the door.

R- Vansh darwaza kholo..i have to go.

V- Nope..yahi tumhari punishment hain..

R- Punishment!!! 😡😡 she picks up the cushion and starts hitting him. You romance with (hit) Ragini, (hit) ignore me..and then drag (hit) me here again..

R- I should give you punishment. 😡😡😡

Vansh acts like he is angry and pulls her closer, and kisses her, at first she wa still but later reciprocates..it is a kiss filled with lust and want..he suddenly backs away

V- Waise were you jealous kya???😎😎

R- Tum bhi the..when you saw me with that boy.

V- Hmm..fine. yes i was jealous and i missed you too. Islye wapas lekar aaye..and Ragini is also gone..

R- Memory loss theek ho gaya?🤔😒

V- No..it was..my plan to make you jealous..

He pulled her closer to kiss her again, only to be disturbed by the knock on the door.

Si- Bhai..Dadi bula rahi hain Bhabhi ko neeche.

R- Han Siya aati hun..

V- Kya yaar..saare dushman hain mere romantic story ke..

R- Well mere saath games khele hain..so it is a punishment for you..bye..

Riddhima showed her tongue and went away running, Vansh smiled knowing that she too felt the same attraction and feelings he had for her..and eventhough he might show that he has sabr but he knows how true that is..

Ps- Hope you guys like it. I am keeping the book on hold so that i can concentrate on college story..but please do comment how this os was..