Chapter 11- Paint and Romance

Hey guys some changes, no Sejal kidnapping or Sia going down the stairs..

Vansh was looking at the picture in his wallet, he couldn't believe that he was eager to go back home..usually he would extend his trips..so that he could stay away from his family and his lonely room..

But now, he knows Riddhima would be waiting for him, he had a feeling ever since he was poisoned she too had started feeling for him too..

He looked outside the car they had just passed a flower shop, he told the driver to stop and went inside and brought a bouquet of different roses,especially white ones and left for home.

The house was decorated for a pooja, Riddhima was looking at door and concentrating at making pooja arrangements as well. Sia saw and smirks

Si- Bhabhi..don't worry bhai aa jayegaye.

R- Aare..i ..was..i have kept parsad in Kitchen i will be back..

Just as Riddhima had left..Vansh came and he was looking around for her..Sia smile and calls Riddhima

Si- Bhabhi!! Bhar aao kuch kaam hain..

R- Kya hua..Vansh?

R- Tum kab aaye.?

V- Just abhi..and yeh roses tumhare liye..

R- Thank you..

After the pooja everyone had dinner and went back to their rooms, Riddhima was smiling when she was putting the flowers in the Vase..

V- Yeh white rose se kuch yaad aaya Sweetheart..

R- Han toh..i met a akdu, khadus and arrogant yet handsome man..because of it..

V- Handsome hun?

R- Vansh tum aaram karo..i have some work.. she ran away..

V- Jitna bhagna hain bhag lo..Sweetheart..i will still need answers..

But alas Riddhima didn't come back the whole night..and she had even started avoiding him for the past few days..he was becoming irritated and his insecurities were getting the best of him..

So, he decided to follow Riddhima, she was going to the basement into an empty room..it was littered with paint cans brushes and a covered easel..Riddhima was just putting up her hair when he called from behind

V- So, this is where you go at nights..

R- Vansh? What are you doing here?

V- Lagta hain..mujhe tumhari jassosi karni padegi ab har din..he went to take off the cloth off easel but Riddhima stopped him.

R- Stop...this is not complete yet..

V- Hmm, he looked around and secretly dipped his hands into the paint and he turned around and flicked the paint on her cheeks.

R- What are you doing? 😒😒

V- Kya hain na Sweetheart, tumhare pass mere liye time kahan hain..he put his arms around her..and tried to kiss her but she too flicked some paint on him..

V- Not bad Sweetheart..

R- Tum jao abhi yahan se.. i still have work to do..

V- 😡 Whatever.. he leaves..

Riddhima chuckled she was a making a special gift just for him..and she wouldn't mind him being a little angry with her. The next day she kept the painting in the room before he woke and also brought breakfast for him while he was in the shower.

He came outside wiping his hair and he saw Riddhima, arranging his breakfast still angry

V- I am not hungry.. he started dressing up..she helped in putting the jacket..

R- Please don't be angry..

V- Whatever..

R- I have a gift for you..she pointed towards the painting..please look at it..

V- I don't want to.

R- Please..she looks at her with puppy dog eyes..

V- Fine..

He picked up the cloth and looked at the painting, it was his mother's an exact replica which was burnt, she stood near him head on his shoulder..

R- I know meri wajah, the painting got destroyed..so all these nights i was trying to make it exactly like it.

V- 🥺🥺 Thank you so much..he hugged her tightly..

R-  Ab chalo don't be sad..tumhare liye tumhare breakfast banaya hain waffles with chocolate syrup and orange juice.

V- Waise..i still need something else from you..he leans down to kiss but she stopped him..he groans..

R- Phele breakfast, phir tum jaogaye office..baaki baatein baad mein..

V- Hmm..this chocolate syrup is nice..it does have a lot of uses.😏😏

Riddhima was beet red at his comment and ran from there citing some reason..he chuckled feeling happy, he had to give this to Riddhima she had made a beautiful painting..well she too deserves a gift from his side..

Ps- Sorry guys romance thoda kam tha..but enjoy the story and do comment..