Chapter 20 -Choice part 1

Riddhima was sitting on the cold floor with Vansh sleeping keeping his head on her lap. She didn't sleep a bit, all night she was cursing herself for causing such a blunder.

R- (thinks) Why didn't i trust him..i took away the one chance to help him get justice for his mother..

R- No, i have to help him anyhow..i will talk to Kabir..and get Ragini back.

The next day Vansh woke up and saw Riddhima sleeping leaning on Piano legs, he went to wake her up but she was burning with fever

V- Riddhima wake up.

R- Hmm...Vansh?

V- Tumhe fever ho raha hain..room mein chalo aaram karne.

She took a step back and he looked hurt, but she quickly ran away from there. The whole morning she had been avoiding him and the first chance she got she ran away to meet Kabir.

Ragini was in the room where Kabir stayed, he had kept the door open he came inside with food and she quickly hit him with a rod on his head.

She quickly took his gun and closed the door and ran from there, she was just near the exit when she collided with Riddhima.

R- Ragini..tum yahi per ho..

Ra- Please let me go..Kabir mujhe maar dega..

R- Okay dont worry. Tum mere saath safe ho.

She hid her in her car and took her back to VR mansion. Vansh was clearly agitated, did he came out too strong with his feelings, she is nowhere to be seen and not even answering the phone.

V- (thinks)- Did she go to meet that Inspector. Kahi Riddhima ne hi toh Ragini..no no it can't be true.

He was still trying to call but a shout from downstairs and he went downstairs only to find Riddhima standing with Ragini. His instinct was right she had yet again broken his trust, with long strides he went towards her

V- Tell me you didn't..Riddhima..you really kidnapped her..

R-..., she couldn't look him in the eye.

Ra- Vansh..she hugged him all of a sudden and he felt awkward and weird.

Ra- I am so sorry mein tumhe betray nahi karna chahthi thi..i love you so much..please mujhe ek mauka aur dedo..

V- Ragini..yeh kya..

Ra- I know tum naraz ho..but i promise mere ab uss Inspector se koi lene dene nahi hain..infact this girl saved my life..

Ra- Waise tum kaun ho?..i haven't seen you here before.

R- Mein Riddhima..

V- Ragini, tum thaaki hui hogi na..chalo mein tumhe guestroom mein le kar jata hun..

Ra- Vansh, wait woh mein soch rahi thi ki kyun hum jaldi se shaadi kar le..you ek naya start for us both..

Everyone- WHAT

PS- Vansh toh gaya..ek jassosi karne wali biwi nahi sambalti..Ragini ko bhi shaadi karni iss se..🤣🤣🤣

Anyways tum logo ne itne aache request bheje hain ki i have to start writing again..hahaha