Chapter 5- What if.. part 3

Sia was feeling optimistic, her legs were paining, and spasms was coming and going which according to Riddhima was good news, she was also happy for another reason, she knew that Vansh had started to like Riddhima..she was so happy and prayed everyday that she becomes her Bhabhi.

Vansh glared at Riddhima, she has been purposely avoiding him, quickly finishing her breakfast and running away, when he comes to talk to Sia, she runs away. She can smile and talk with others but only glares at him.

I- Yaar, i am getting bored at home. Chalo na sab movie dekhne chalte hain.

S- Ishani bhai ko pata chala toh, he will scold us.

Ar- Aare humari ladli behen. Bhai is going for a business meeting for two days.. Angre bhi ja raha hain so we can enjoy.

R- Han Sia, chalo na..tum bhi enjoy karogi..

Unknown to them Anupriya was listening everything, she smirks knowing she has a perfect opportunity to kill Riddhima, she will be punished for breaking her son's heart.

Angre chuckled at the glowering face of Vansh, he is going for a business meeting today, and he wanted to talk to Riddhima but she was sleeping

V- Angre, make sure Riddhima ghar se bhar na jaye..

An- Ho jayega boss..

In their first attempt the guards had not allowed Riddhima to leave, the Raisinghania siblings went and she came out through the backyard, Anupriya was smiling she called someone,

Anu- Make sure the girl is dead..

M- Ji Madam.

They watched movies, had Italian food and gossiped and laughed a lot, Sia was actually feeling alive she loves her brother but sometimes he can become too over protective.

Still Sia had decided to buy chocolate cake for Vansh and everyone agreed that they will say that it was ordered by them.. They were starting to go back when Riddhima realized she had forgotten something,

I- Theek hain ja ke le aao..hum yahan selfie le rahe hain..

Sia- Di aap lo mein yahan fountain ke pass hun..

Ar- Okay dear..

Riddhima had actually forgotten to buy a surprise gift for Sejal, her birthday was coming up soon. After buying the gift she was going back to the car when her phone started ringing.

She was standing in the middle of the road, Sia turned around from the fountain when see saw a car coming towards Riddhima, she was so busy in the phone that she didn't see it.

Sia was afraid, she didn't know from where she got the strength but she pulled herself up first dragging and then somehow managing to run, she pulled Riddhima back..and they both fell down. Aryan and Ishani too had seen them falling down.

S- Are you mad Riddhima? Dhyan kahan tha..

I- Sia, Riddhu tum log theek ho?

Ar- Riddhima..kya hua?

R- You can walk..🥺😲

S- What..

R- Sia, you saved me..you walked or ran..they all made her stand up and she didn't fall..

S- I can stand..she wobbles a bit but Aryan catches her..

I- All this exercise is enough for one day, let's go home.

Every one was so happy, none more than Sia, they had came home and chit chating when Vansh came back

V- Kya hua..aaj sab bahut khush lag rahe hain?

I- Bhai you won't believe we have surprise for you.

Aryan and Ishani made Sia stand up and she slowly walked towards Vansh, she smiled and pinched him

V- Ow..what was that for..

S- It's not a dream bhai. I can walk...

He laughed and picked her up and twirled. He put her down slowly and went to thank Riddhima, but before he could speak, she said

R- My work is done here Mr.Raisinghania. I think i should leave now..

Pindrop silence, three faces looking sad and one looking angry, and one smirks..

V- No, Ms Riddhima. You are not allowed to leave.

R- Excuse me, Mr Raisinghania humari deal thi ki i will stay here till your sister is healed and she is healed.

V- I know that, but i am not allowing you to leave..because you are going to become an important part of this family in the next three days..

R- What do you mean?

V- We are getting married Ms. Riddhima..you will become my wife. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania...

R- WHAT...

PS- Riansh forced marriage 😏😏🙈🙈