Chapter 39- New beginning

Everyone was angry and disgusted at the mother and son duo. With Ragini's confession they all came to know that Anupriya was responsible for Ajay and Uma's death and also that Kabir had tried to bring Riddhima to spy on Vansh.

After they were taken away, it was Ishani who started her charade of Riddhima being bad for the family,

I- Bhai..aap iss Riddhima ko punish kyun karte..yeh spy hain jaise mein hamesha se keh rahi thi.

Ar- Yes, she too was involved with Kabir.

V- Theek waise hi na jaise tumne meri video banayi thi..jab mein Ragini ko daara raha tha? And jab Riddhima ko chip mili you wanted to kidnap.

V- And islye Ishani woh mere gaadi ke dikki mein thi. Riddhima se jayada tum log ne mujhe haar baar betray kiya hain..ab se apne problems khud solve karo.

Vansh went away from there, but Riddhima knew that deep down he was sad, he had yet again lost a mother figure..if only she had told the truth of Kabir..maybe they would have been brothers.

She knew he had forgiven her last night but she was still reluctant to face him, guilty of hurting him with unnecessary hate, he was sitting by the bar gulping down Whiskey, she put a hand on his shoulder.

V- Riddhima leave me alone.

R- Please don't drink this much..

V- I wanted something to numb this pain..i get betrayed by everyone..

R- I am sorry..i will say this again and again..i promise i will only trust you from now on..

Vansh literally sagged into her, though she had difficulty handling him, she still hugged him. She knew no matter he will come back from this. He just needed reassurance and love.

She blushed remembering the last night confession, it was literally the best night of her life. She had decorated the room beautifully and was waiting for him,

Flashback

R- Aare yeh Vansh kahan hain..mujhe kitni bhook lag rahi hain😒😒.

V- (whispers in her ears)- I am right behind you Sweetheart.

R- Ahhh..you..she hits him on the chest and he acted like he was wounded..

V- Oww...

R- Sorry, but tumne daarya kyun??

V- I just love annoying you. Waise i have surprise for you.

He brought her to the sofa, and made her sit. She looked at a covered plate and Vansh nodded at her to open it..she opened it and it had a cheese burger and fries.

R- Eeee..thank you thank you..she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

R- Tumhe kaise pata chala, i wanted to eat this.?

V- I have my ways Sweetheart..

R- Oh..i forgot, she brought the trolley she hidden carefully.

R- Yeh tumhare liye..pasta and favorite chocolate cake..

They ate the food and talked about random things, when she was going to put away the dishes Vansh stopped her,

V- Riddhima.. mein aaj ek nayi shuruwat karna chahtha hun..toh jo bhi mein puchane wala hun uska jawab sirf sach hona chaiye..

R- Okay..

V- Tum meri gaadi ki dikki mein kaise aayi?

R- Aryan and chachi mujhe kidnap karna chahtha the..they wanted the proof i had against them. She took the chip hiding in her in bangle.

V- Issme kya hain? That they wanted to attack you?

R- Tum jab Ragini ko threaten kar rahe the..Aryan ne uska video liya tha, maybe to use against you later on..

V- Is there something else you wanna share?

R- Yes..tum sahi the..i was a spy. Mujhe Inspector Kabir ne bheja tha tumhare against evidences pane ke liye..but everything changed after i was shot.

R- I didn't know when i fell for you..and uss din jab mujhe pata chala ki Ragini is alive..i was so happy that my trust in you won.

V- Ragini is my past Riddhima..i have done my best to keep her safe because she knew who murdered my Mom.

R- Murder..?i thought she left.

V- No..and i didn't tell you all this because i didn't want you to be any danger.

They didn't when know they had came so close to each other. Vansh kept rubbing her lower lip and she leaned forward and kissed him. Finally, the wait was over for Vansh.

He pulled her closer and she was practically sitting on his lap. She ran her fingers in his hair, and he groans. Leaving her lips he bit neck especially the mole on her shoulder.

R-(giggling)- Stop..hahahahaha..

V- Aww..so you are ticklish..

R- Don't you dare.. she tired to swatt off his hands, but he only pulled her closer.

R- I am sorry..i didn't mean to betray you...i really do love you.

V- I love you too Sweetheart..but you have help me take down this Kabir..

R- With pleasure..

Vansh picked her up and took her to bed. They hugged each other and cuddled, and finally fell asleep because of the exhausting day they had.

Present

R- Vansh, chalo room mein..aaram karne.

V- Hmm.

It will be a difficult road ahead of them. The family will emotional blackmail him, but he has decided that he is done being their pawn..they all will have to prove their worth. He is content with the person who truly loves and that is his Sweetheart..

Ps- Hey Riddhima_19 hope you like this os and it is upto your expectations..also please do comment..

Also.guys for the request of Sara murder and Aryan as Black mamba please give me some suggestions how to write it..dm me if possible...