Chapter 42- My obsession My Riddhima part 3

Sia looked on as her brother went away furious and sad back to his room. She felt bad that Dadi had yet again manipulated him. He has always been hurt by his family.

She looked towards Riddhima she knew that Vansh wanted to stay away from the family with only Riddhima, and this time she will make sure that happens.

Si- Bhabhi mujhe aap se kuch baat karni hain. Chalo hum poolside chalte hain.

R- Han chalo..they went to the poolside and sat on the lounge  chair.

Si- Bhabhi I think, aapko bhai ke saath jana chaiye yahan se..

R- Sia..Vansh naraaz hain..but I know ki this family needs him as much he needs them.

Si- Nahi Bhabhi, aap ne kabhi dhyan se nahi dekha hain..but ab sab apni zindagi jee rahe hain.

Si- Ishani, Aryan and mein ne hamesha dekha hain bhai ko struggle karte hue to protect us..apni feelings and dreams ko side mein karke.

Si- Aap janti hain..woh national level basketball player the..but after our parents death unhone sirf humare baare mein socha..

Si- And ab dekho..Aryan bhai ko business mein koi interest nahi..Ishani di aise gusse mein rehthi hain bhai se..

Si- It's better ki woh aap ke saath rahe..apni life apni dreams jiye..please think upon it.

Sia went away and Riddhima thought about what she had said..she remembered the time he was acting as Vihaan..seeing his own family call him a imposter would have hurt the most..she decided to honor his request.

She went back to her room and he sitting on the sofa looking all grumpy and doing his work. Riddhima had an idea in her head, she took out her luggage bag and starting putting her clothes in it.

V- Kahan ja rahi ho..

R-...

V- Riddhima kuch puch raha hun tumse..

R-...

V- (standing and grabbing her arms)Kuch puch raha hun..

R- Tum hi chathe the..that we leave this house..toh luggage pack kar rahi hun..

V- Oh..you are ready to leave..

R- Hmm kisi ne mujhe kuch important realise karwaya..bas..

V- Thank you..Mein Sia aur Angre ko bhi choice dete hun hamare saath chalne ke liye.

Riddhima smiled, he looked so excited like a small child. The decision caused an uproar but Vansh promised to come and meet, but what surprised him was how Dadi had suddenly become so vicious as to blame Riddhima for his choice..but he took a stand for her..it was either they respect her or he will never come back home.

But he knew what his family would chose. Sia and Angre too decided to leave. Angre had already decided to divorce Ishani since she kept on blaming and harming Riddhima for her miscarriage..he was truly happy that his boss has someone like Riddhima in his life.

Ps.- Hey guys..so this os too is finished. Hope you like the ending. Do comment..