Chapter 4- What if.. part 2

Vansh left smiling a bit and he clearly enjoyed irritating Riddhima a lot. Aryan, Ishani and Sia were totally excited, they had become best friends after Riddhima had saved Aryan from Vansh's wrath when he had tried to flirt with her.

I- Aare yaar missed you so much..and Sejal kaise hi..she smirks looking at Aryan.

R- Theek hain, pata hain usse lagta hain ki mein stupid hun..i checked her diary and had found ki beach party wala woh humare Aryan ke saath date pe thi..

Ar- Aare yaar shhh. Mom ne sun liya na toh unka emotional drama chalu ho jayega.

I- Waise how is she..hun..

R- Matlab?

I- Aare i meant is she a good kisser? And how good she is in bed.?

R- Eww..tum meri best friend ki baat kar rahe ho..

Ar- Han yaar and i haven't even kissed her..

I- Woah, it is serious..

Riddhima looked around, Sia was looking at her phone and she was looking a bit sad, cursing herself she went and sat next to her, it was a dancing video.

R- Sia, i have seen your case file..tumhari injury heal ho chuki hain, it's just a mental block.

I- Han sis, you will be alright and tumhe bhi naachna hoga Aryan ki shaadi mein.

S- Nahi, i think Vansh bhai ki shaadi phele hogi.

R- Hahahaha...uss khadus se koi shaadi karega..

She was laughing but stopped looking at their serious faces, Ishani spoke first

I- Riddhima you are our friend but please bhai ka mazak, i won't tolerate.

R- Umm sorry...i didn't mean to disrespect him..

Suddenly the lady of the house Anupriya Raisinghania came, Ishani and Aryan left from there Sia was still there

An- Tumhara guestroom ready hain Riddhima. Servant tumhe wahan chod dengaye.

An- Ek aur baat employee ho apni limits mein raho toh aacha hoga. Meri family ke saath mix mat ho. At the end of the day, jab Sia theek hogi you will leave. Abhi se distance rakhogi toh dard kaam hoga when the time comes to leave them.

Riddhima though angry at her tone, understood what she was saying was right, she went to her assigned room which was decorated just as her hostel room.

R- Yeh sab mere comfort ke liye? Isnt it bit too much.? She thought..

The next day, introductions were made and everyone was happy except for Anupriya, Riddhima had tried to maintain her distance as much as possible, after breakfast she and Sia were in the garden,

R- Okay, the first thing Sia you have to believe that you can walk again. So we will start by increasing the strength in your legs.

The spend two hours doing stretching and rotating her legs a bit, after that they were talking near gazebo, which happened to be right below Vansh's room window,

S- So, Riddhima tumhara koi boyfriend hain?

R- Nahi. And i don't believe in love.

S- Oh..waise i am sorry kal jaise Mom ne tum se baat ki.

R- Aare nahi Sia, what she said was right. I am an employee, ek din tum theek ho gayi toh i will have to leave na.

S- But we will be friends always na.

R- Always..

Vansh was having his breakfast in his room, he was drinking juice when he heard Riddhima wanting to leave after Sia is cured, in anger he broke the glass.

V- No Sweetheart, yeh ghar mere hain, yeh duniya meri hain. Tum yahan se kab jaogi that will be my decision..no one else.

Ps- Next time - Riddhima accident? Vansh being angry..