Chapter 38- Rrahel os

So, here is my try on Rrahel it is somewhat based on the interview  that they did with bollywood bubble reel buddies..it will be a short one🙈🙈

Rrahul was looking at the new music video of Helly and a new actor he didn't know. He was so happy that she is getting new projects, he too was talking with few people for a new show.

But, he missed her terribly. When it comes to her he cannot help but become possessive like Vansh.🤣🤣 It has been over a year since they have become a couple and he just waiting for the right time to propose.

He changed channels in boredom after the music video was, he didn't find anything interesting so he looked in YouTube for all the videos of their show.

He was really blessed to have gotten such a beautiful family, because of the show. His fans loved him, he looked at the few interviews and his favourite was the reel buddies interviews.

He didn't knew he had started crushing on her, but he would slyly try to catch a glimpse of her or annoy her, so that she would hit him.

He was laughing throughout watching the interview, when the talked about the first dance they shared on the cruise he remembered the incident.

Everything was going good, but the director wanted more passion, like it was not a typical romantic dance. They were practicing when he pulled her closer a bit too roughly

He- Oh hello..please slow down..itna roughly kyun dance kar rahe ho.

Rr- Aare yaar, just go with..ek baar shot mil jaye i let you be.

He- Hmph..

Few more minutes of rough dancing and she purposely stabbed her heels on his feet and went away from there

Rr- Owww... kya ladki hain yaar.

The next day too she was practicing with choreographer, but not with him. But since he wanted to have a perfect shot so he made sure to be less harsh with her.

These incidents made him laugh but the best ones were the way she said Good Morning ,even now he teased her sometimes, missing her more he had dinner and went to sleep hugging the panda which again reminded him of her.

Helly missed him so much, so she came back home as soon as the shooting was wrapped. She missed how she felt safe and comfortable in his arms. She had truly meant when she said that he was one of the best actors she has ever worked with.

By the time she had reached home it was morning and she decided to make breakfast for him, Rrahul was sleeping when he smells something, running quickly to the kitchen, he saw her setting up the table.

Rr- You are back. He hugs her. 🤗🥰

He- Yep, bas kuch time phele.

Rr- Yaar, tum rest karti na..why are you doing this..

He- I love cooking for you.

He just smiled at her, he loved her caring nature and her spontaneous attitude, without even thinking he blurted out.

Rr- Marry Me.

He- (blinks her eyes)- Yes..

Rr- I know you might have dreamt of beautiful scene for proposal..wait what? You said YES😲😲😲

He- Ofcourse. And i know you mean it..

He hugged her again and kissed her, she squirms a bit, and he is annoyed,

Rr- 🤨🤨 what?

He- Breakfast karo..baaki baatein baad mein.

They smiled at ate the breakfast together, she made his favorite food and they took feeding each other..both of them happy and excited for the new phase of their life.

Ps- Hey guys first time on an os on Rrahel in this book..hope you will like it..please do comment..