Chapter 9 - Don't mess with my wife. Part 1

Karvachauth was finally a new beginning for Vansh and Riddhima, she had broken all her ties with Kabir and Vansh had decided to tell Riddhima the truth about Ragini.

But as it always happens, whatever plans they make are destroyed by their family members, most of all Ishani

I- Bhai, dekha na i am telling you she is a spy..din bhar aapki jassosi karti hain..

V- I will handle this Ishani. He went away furious and Ishani was on cloud nine.

Vansh was pacing in the gazebo, he knew Riddhima was a spy but his heart told him that just maybe she had started to love him as well, so for the first time he decided to listen to his heart.

He had called Angre with all the CCTV footage and hacked it with his own expertise, he was beyond shocked and furious to see whatever is happening with Riddhima

An- Boss, itna kuch ho gaya..Bhabhi ne bataya kyun nahi?

V- Because she knew, i will not believe it, and also she knows the importance of family, she doesn't want to break my family.

An- What will you do now Boss?

V- First of all freeze, Ishani and Aryan's credit and debit cards and accounts. And baaki sab pe nazar rakho..bahut ho gaya pyar..ab mein inki protection ke liye nahi hun.

Riddhima was pacing around, it was almost midnight and Vansh had not come back, the more she thought and waited she was losing her confidence. She had laid down on the sofa for five minutes and next thing she knew she was asleep.

Vansh came into the room and felt sad looking at all the decorations and Riddhima was sleeping on the sofa, he picked her up and placed her on bed.

He went and changed into his nightwear and came back and slept hugging her, he smiled when she turned and pulled him closer to her in her sleep.

Riddhima woke up to delicious smell of pancakes and Vansh was already dressed and drinking his coffee,

R- Good Morning. Kal kahan the tum?

V- Kuch zaarori kaam tha..sorry..but i want you to have breakfast and come downstairs. Mein aaj tumhe kuch dikhna chahte hun.

R- Okay.

Downstairs Ishani and Aryan were creating a ruckus. They were not able to buy anything, have drinks or party, they saw Vansh coming downstairs

I- Bhai, apne humare accounts kyun freeze karwaye hain?

V- Kyunki i don't like giving my hard earned money to you losers.

D- Vansh yeh kaise baat kar raha hain?

V- Daadi, yeh log meri wife ko torture karne, uske room mein bina permission ke jaate hain..meri koi baat ki respect nahi so why should i love or respect them.?

A- Yeh sab uss kal aayi Riddhima ke liye hain kya?

V- Haan, Kyunki woh meri wife.. jiski respect karna hain tumhe mein baar baar bol chuka hun..but nahi..continue this if you want abhi sirf accounts freeze kiya hain..aage aage dekho what i will do.

Riddhima by that time had reached downstairs, everyone was looking at her with disgust she was afraid for a second that her truth was out. Vansh too was behaving coldly, he took Riddhima's hand and they went outside.

All the time there was an awkward silence in the car, Riddhima was playing with her bracelet, they stopped at an abandoned warehouse and a nurse came to meet them,

V- How is she?

N- The same.

V- Alright go have your lunch, i am going to meet her.

N- Ji Sir.

R- Vansh, yahan kaun hain..

V- Yesterday i had promised myself to tell you everything, this me keeping the promise.

They reached and a door and Vansh nodded Riddhima to open it, the room had been cleaned and there was a figure on the bed who looked like she was sleeping,

R- Who is she?

V- The girl you have been searching for..Ragini..

R- WHAT...

Ps- Next part..Ragini's truth, Daadi trying to throw out Riddhima. Vansh punishing the family..