Chapter 33- Am i a good father? part 1

Hey guys i am not writing the os of Sara's death and Aryan as Black mamba i am bit confused as to how to write it.. but here is the first part os which i wanted to write.

Riddhima looked at Vansh lovingly, this man had a injury in his leg yet he wanted to have sexy time with her..seriously 🤨🤨 but when has she ever said no to him.

She looked at his bandage covered leg and sighed as the wound was okay and healing, she cannot believe that he would ask her to do something like this.

But she knows being a mafia wife, she had so much to learn they couldn't just tell why he was shot. Thinking about it she was confused, Vansh was always great at the deals he made.

He was a good at hiding secrets so how did the diamonds got lost, she had an inkling to who could have done it. She was brought out of her thinking when she felt Vansh kissing her cheek

V- Sweetheart, don't frown so much, tum smile karte hui aachi lagti ho.

R- Baba re kitna flirt karte ho..but i like it..tum aise shaaitan hi aache lagte ho. Na ki serious serious.

V- Aacha..😏😏 he pulled her closer and tried to kiss her but then someone knocked at the door.

V- Kya yaar..😒😒

An- Boss...kuch important kaam hain.

Vansh understood and went to the bathroom and changed and went to meet Angre. Riddhima too changed quickly but she actually went to Kabir's room, since he was having breakfast.

When she had reached his room, she felt disgusted seeing her cutout in his room. She felt furious and then tried to search the room.

He had hidden a pouch of diamonds beneath the bed, and she quickly took from there and went to her room and also messaged Vansh and Angre, they came after some time.

V- Kya hua Sweetheart.. she gave him the pouch..and he became angry.

V- Yeh kahan se mila tumhe?

R- Kabir ke room mein..

V- That..aaj mein iss khatam karke rahunga.😡😡

R- Vansh wait.. i have a plan..

She took out a artificial necklace of diamonds and switched it with the real one. Vansh smirks and told Angre to keep the pouch back in his room.

V- Not bad..Sweetheart..i love this naughty streak of yours.

R- Aacha..she made a show of kissing him but then pushed him away and ran away. 😋😋😋

The next day it was Ishani's birthday and she made a dress suit for him, but then it unkonwingly it got hidden behind the towel when Riddhima had came back into the room.

They changed and went downstairs, for the party and Kabir tried to instigate Ishani but she left from his side. Later on they were dancing and enjoying the party, and it was time for family photo.

They were all standing in different poses, when Riddhima felt dizzy, Vansh held her but she suddenly saw someone with a rifle pointing towards her and Ishani she pushed him away and turned towards Ishani and they both fall down..

V- Riddhima..!!!

I- What the hell..Riddhima utho..

Riddhima was unconscious the stinger had hit her but fortunately for her it was a graze but still some amount of poison had entered her body.

She started seizing and froth was coming out of her mouth. Vansh stood their completely numb. Angre jumped in and quickly took her inside.

Ps.- Who was the attacker? And will Riddhima survive? And some good news...please comment how the first part was..