Chapter 40- My obsession My Riddhima part 1

Riddhima woke up slowly, her head was pounding and eyes were to heavy to open but still she opened her eyes somehow. The room was different, the bed was different..

R-(thinks)- Where am i?

She looked around and the windows were closed, she slowly went outside her room, it was small Villa but every room was closed, every door was closed.

She shouted Vansh's name but he was nowhere to be found. Quickly changing into new clothes she tried to open the main door but it was locked as well.

Afraid and panicking she tried to called Vansh ..

V- Hello?

R- Vansh..please save me mujhe kisi ne kidnap kiya hai...tum kahan ho..

V- Riddhima..do you trust me..the calmness in his voice rang alarms in her head.

R- Vansh..what did you do?

V- You are safe there Sweetheart..i will come to meet you soon.

R- Vansh..i told you na..i have no relation to Kabir now..please let me come back home.

V- No..this will be our home now. I will send some food for you. And don't you dare reject it Sweetheart.

He cuts the call and Riddhima glares at the phone. After half an hour a bodyguard came with the food, put it in the kitchen and went away. All the time Riddhima was glaring at him.

Even though she was angry she was hungry too, she ate the food which again laced with sleeping pills. Vansh watched from his phone how Riddhima feel asleep quickly.

He was angry at himself for doing this but he will not take any chances of her leaving him at any cost. This all started with that bastard Kabir.

Flashback

Kabir had taken the bait and he stole the diamond but what he didn't know that Vansh had installed a tracker in it.

He had planned to exchange the real diamonds with the fake ones in his room, but what he saw there was enough to make him furious

V- What the hell..😡😡😡 I will kill him right now.

An- Boss rukiye..abhi sab uske favour mein hain..we will make him pay but aise nahi..

V- Isse toh mein aise zinda nahi rehne dunga.

An- I have an idea boss. He called a gang leader whose operation was destroyed by Kabir, and told him to kidnap, beat and keep him with them for some time.

Vansh was happy, but when he was going downstairs he saw Kabir standing too close to Riddhima and that was the last straw.

V- KABIR!!! he came down the steps in a hurry and grabbed his collar.

V- Tumse kitni baar kaha hain..Riddhima se dur raho, phir bhi tum ussi ke aas pass ghumte ho.

I- Bhai..kya kar rahe ho. He too is a part of this family.

D- Vansh beta chod de usse.. he didn't even listen to her, but all his anger went away when he felt her touch his shoulder.

R- Vansh..jaane do isse.. he looked at her in horror all his insecurities coming back he went back to his room.

K- Thank you Riddhima. 🥰🥰

R-(dead tone)- I didn't do it for you. I did it for Vansh. Aur mujhe se jitna ho sake dur raho.

Riddhima brought lunch for them in their room, but sighed seeing the state of the room. Everything broken, she kept the tray on the table near the sofa and went to clear the mess.

V- Leave it..servant will clean it.

R- Eat something tumne kuch nahi khaya hain subah se.

Rolling his eyes, he called a servant to clean the mess, then they sat and ate the lunch. Riddhima rubbed his cheek a bit.

R- Vansh don't be angry na..i didn't want you to fight unnecessarily.

V- You wanted to save him.😒😒

R- No..i wanted to save you..tum usse marte and everyone would have been angry with you.

Riddhima hugged him, but soon fell asleep. Vansh picked her up and placed her on the bed. He took a bag and kept all her essentials in it.

He picked her up again took her to his car and told Angre to put the bag in the dikki of his car. He was taking her away from the mansion.

V- (thinks) Sorry Sweetheart but i don't trust that bastard...but don't worry you will definitely enjoy in the place especially reserved for us.

Ps- Hey guys hope you like this. Please suggest some romantic scenes for them..and what should happen to Kabir.