Chapter 31- Brother's love part 2

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday. Being busy with family work. Anyways here is the new part.

The doctor glared at Angre and Vansh. She was still checking her up, and her glare deepened, she looked at Angre and said

D- Didn't i say to take care of Mrs. Raisinghania. She has already had a massive panick attack before.

V- What!!!

D- And on top of that, she is fighting from depression. Is this a joke to you guys..? Emotionally torturing her..

An- I am sorry doctor. But i promise to look after her.

D- Do that. Nahi toh i will make sure she gets admitted into a hospital just to be away from you.

The doctor went away, and Angre sat near Riddhima, she looked so fragile. He was not able to save her once but now he will do everything to keep her safe.

V- Angre tell me what is going on right now?

An- Boss, it started with you leaving to search for the diamond and you being angry on her. She had been having a hard time since then.

An- She threatened me with a gun to tell the truth, tried everyday to find you. And the girl who was scared of a gun, actually shot two goons.

An- But the panick attacks started with me doing the acting of betraying you. And it is not just us but the family members have been nothing but rude to her.

An- Especially, Dadi. She had told her that Riddhima was bad luck to the family, since apparently you have become soft. And not handling the business properly.

V- And what you said about she being your sister?

An- Yes, i have trying to find her for so long. He picked her hand and showed the same birthmark she had which he also he had. And for being double sure he had also done a DNA test.

Angre left to get some food for Riddhima, so that she can take her medicines. Vansh sat with her and he had tears in his eyes. Once again unknowingly he had hurt Riddhima.

His anger got the better of him..yes but he was again hurt of the fact that Riddhima deep down still doesn't trust him..yes she wanted to save him. But in his line of business..it is a weakness to take someone's help especially your enemy.

V-(thinks) I am so sorry Riddhima you had to go through all because of me. I promise to be with you..but i will try to do better.

Riddhima was dreaming, flashes of some deep buried memories of a mother and father cooing at her. A big brother giving her a red rose..and gunshots. She woke with a gasp

R- NO!!!

V- Riddhima..calm down..please.

R- Vansh..you are here.

He pulled her closer and hugged her. He rubbed her back slowly and she calmed down, he nodded towards Angre when he brought lunch

V- Riddhima kuch kha lo..

R- Tum khilao gaye.

V- I will do you one better.. how about i give your brother a chance to feed you..

R- Brother?

An- Han Riddhima..tum meri choti behen ho.

R- WHAT?

PS- hey guys..still tired but i managed to write another part. Tell me what you wanna see in this next part.?.? Do comment if you like this..