Chapter 16- Won't let you go. Part 4

Riddhima was looking at him all afraid, if he knows about Kabir then surely he knows that she is a spy, he will definitely punish her for betraying him.

V- Kya hua Sweetheart..why so nervous?

R- Woh..i..

V- Come on i wanna show you something.

He showed her, Kabir trying to shoot them, Vansh picking her up and going to back to his room and finally the truth of Kabir and him saying everything in front of the hoddie person

K- Hahaha..this is all my plan..i knew Riddhima will save Vansh and this will make him trust her and then she will help me destroy her.

R- (growls)- Who is helping this bastard..😡😡😡

V- My lovely step mother..

R- What😲😲😲

V- They really thought that i am a fool, the day this Inspector was looking into my business and he knew important information i knew it would someone from the family.

R- I am sorry.

V- For what..you were doing what you thought was right..besides you saved my life..so everything is equal..

R- I wanna teach him a lesson..

V- That's like my Wife..

Riddhima blushed and it increased tenfold when he left kissing his cheeks. He felt happy now that all the truth is in front of them.

Present

Kabir was writhing in pain, the blood was oozing from his wounds and Riddhima and Vansh was standing enjoying his pain.

An- KABIR...

R- Mummyji stop, she pulls him back and nods towards Angre..he injected him with something.

An- No..Let go..

V- No Anupriya abhi bahut se hisab karne hain..jaise mere baap ko poison se mara waise hi tera beta marega.

R- But i will give you a choice Kabir..i will give you this antidote but for that you will have to kill your Mom.

R- Mom ya apni Zindagi. She keeps the antidote and gun on the table and as anticipated he shot Anupriya..and then took the injection..

V- What say Sweetheart ,kitna time aur lagne wala hain?

R- Just 10 minutes..tata bye bye..but i think we should go home.

V- Let's go Angre. .i am bored..let him rot.

Even though their relationship started on a lie, it had become the biggest truth of theirs. Perhaps it was bappa's way of bringing two souls who were yearning to be loved together.

Ps- Here you guys this concludes the final part of Won't let you go..will write a new os soon..please comment.