Chapter 46- Forget me not part 3

Amaya looked at Vansh like he had grown another head and then started laughing and shaking her head

Am- Bhai..subah subah hi chad gayi hain inko.

V- Riddhima..stop joking. He tried to come closer but Jai came in between and both glared at each other.

Am- Mr.Raisinghania aapko koi galatfahmi hui hain, I am not Riddhima mein Amaya Rawal hun.

V- Nahi tum meri Riddhima ho..meri wife ho tum jiska accident hua tha.

J- Mr.Raisinghania it will be better if you leave.

V- Riddhima, please remember me..yaad hum phele baar beach party mein mile the..you argued me about flower arrangements.

V- You came to my cruise party..we danced together..you were a physiotherapist to my sister..

Amaya suddenly started having headaches, she was having flashbacks of fighting with someone..a man talking to her..talking to a girl..marriage rituals.

Am- Ahhhhh..bhai...

J- Amu..kya hua...but she fainted before she could say something. Jai took her back to their house and Vansh and Angre followed. The doctor came and did the  check up.

D- Dekhiye mene phele bhi aap logo se kaha hain..that inko forcefully cheezein yaad dilne se inko aur problem hogi.

J- We will make sure this doesn't happen again..the doctor leaves and Jai glares at Vansh.

J- Leave Mr.Raisinghania..aap phele hi bahut trouble create kar chuke hain.

V- She is my wife..

J- She doesn't remember you..

N- Enough..yeh jhagad karke koi fayada nahi hain. If they are Amaya's family, we should treat them with respect Jai..

J- Whatever..

Amaya felt like she was dreaming, she kept on seeing some grey flashbacks beach party..a man interviewing her..marriage rituals and suddenly a gunshot..and only a name coming out of her mouth..and she woke up suddenly

Am- Vansh...

V- I am here Sweetheart..

Am- What is happening..coco came and snuggled close to her and she rubbed his fur, her tension draining a bit.

V- Look, Jai told me about your memory loss..and I know that you don't believe me but I wanna show you these pictures.

He showed her the pictures he had taken of her without her knowing, wedding photos and some personal photos..

Am- Tum mere ko pasand nahi karte the kya?

V- Kyun..?

Am- Aise akdu si shakal kyun bana rakhi hain photo..thoda smile karna chaiye na..and I am sorry.

V- Kisliye..

Am- I mean I don't remember you and I guess you had been searching for a long time??

V- It's okay Riddhima..maybe I deserved some of the pain..can I hug you once. It is still a dream for me.

She nodded and he hugged her tightly, he felt so peaceful..and alive. He heard a cough behind, Nandini was smiling and came inside with a tray of different food items

N- Thoda kuch kha lo Amaya..Vansh..

Am- Maa tum khilao na..

V- Can i?

N- Sure..after all tum uske husband jo ho.

Nandini was happy, she was really worried about Amaya but right now she was more worried about Jai and Shekhar they were not ready to accept Vansh..but she knows that Vansh will be able to prove himself. She can see the genuine love and care in his eyes for Amaya.

Ps- Hey guys..next part will be the last..Vansh telling the whole truth to Riddhima's family and trying to win Riddhima over again..suggest some romantic date ideas..