Chapter 8- What if..Part 6

The rituals were flying by just like that, first it was Haldi ceremony, and as usual our hero was being grumpy because he was in another section of the hall and Riddhima was in other. Dadi decided to tease him,

D- Vansh, aaj se shaadi tak you cannot see Riddhima.

V- Why?

D- Because yeh riwaaz hain.

V- I don't like this traditions at all.

D- Sirf do din ki baat hain na..

Everyone laughed at his angry face, he got up and went to take a bath but detoured to Riddhima's room, she was struggling with the dori of her choli and he helped her open it up, she looked into the mirror,

R- Vansh..(turning around) what are you doing here?

V- Well I wanted to apply Haldi on you too..he rubbed his hand on his face and then rubbed his hand on her bare back..he enjoyed how she shivered in his arms..

He rubbed both his cheeks on her and pecked her lips and quickly ran away from there leaving her dazed..

She was blushing the whole day..the next ritual was Mehendi, she had decided to tease Vansh a little so she had asked the Mehendi wali to write a very small V in her between the index and ring finger.

It worked like a charm, Riddhima laughed at his face, it started with being a overconfident smirk to downright grumpy face and everyone teasing him..he left from there angrily. 

And his mood swings continued the next day when it was time for the wedding, since Angre had gone to bring Sejal, he was difficulty having to find a file, he was shouting at the servants when Dadi came and dismissed them..

D- Did you have your breakfast?

V- No..I have it afterwards..

D- No, have it now..aur jo file dhoond rahe ho, woh Aryan ke pass hain..itna gussa mat ho Vansh..

V- I was just angry for something else..

D- I know..beta..🤭🤭🤣

V- Dadi..aap bhi mujhe tease kar rahi hain..

D- Beta..I just wanna say that you need to learn to control your anger..Riddhima is a very sensitive person..bechari daar jayegi..

V- Aapko pata nahi hain Dadi..woh toh mujh pe bhi chilla sakti hain..

D- Aacha hain..chal breakfast kar phir tayaar bhi hona hain tujhe..shaadi hain aaj teri.

Both Vansh and Riddhima were nervous and excited for the next phase of their life, she wished Sejal was here. But she hadn't reached there yet.

The rituals had begun, Riddhima was looking like a fairy and Vansh too looked absolutely royal, she was actually smiling which was a surprise for her as well..

Soon the Pandit announced them husband and wife and they went to take their blessings from the elders,

S- Oye..Riddhu..shaadi bhi kar li aur mujhe bulya bhi nahi..

R- SEJAL... she ran and hugged her..and Aryan too looked relieved and Vansh teased him.

V- Pandit yahan hain Aryan..bol shaadi karwa dun teri bhi..

Ar- Kya bhai..abhi Mom ko bhi batana baaki hain..

I- I hope woh yeh jhatak baardast kar sake..🤪🤪

Vansh looked at his family who were smiling and were happy, Riddhima had brought happiness not in his own life but also brought him closer to his family..he promised himself to always take care of her happiness..

Ps- Hey guys..this is the last part of What if..hope you guys have enjoyed it.