Chapter 15- Won't let you go. Part 3

Dadi and Sia were in the pooja room, praying for Riddhima and rest were in the living room for them it was nothing short of a tamsha. What really shocked them was Vansh actually going to the Pooja room.

V- Dadi..i want to pray for her. Will you help me?

D- Of course beta.

She helped him light a diya for her health and they all prayed for few minutes, later on she gave the sindoor from the temple and asked him to put it on her hairline.

Everyone else were disgusted by the overly sugary behaviour of Vansh,

I- Yeh dekho Mom, Chachi..Bhai toh pura jhoru ka ghulam ho gaye hain.

Ch- Sahi keh rahi hain tu Ishani.

Ar- Vansh bhai mein ab woh baat nahi rahi ki hum unn se dara rahe..

By God's grace Riddhima had woken up and Vansh suddenly hugged her

R- Ahhh..

V- Oh.. i am sorry..do you need something?

R- W..water..

Vansh slowly makes her sit up and then helps her to drink water. Eventhough Riddhima was in pain but she was touched by his concern. She was seeing a new softer side to him, something which she liked but won't say out loud.

V- Rest karo tum.

The exhaustion caused Riddhima to sleep. The next day as usual Riddhima was trying to be a super hero, she had taken bath and changed her clothes, now she was infront of the mirror trying to blow dry her hair but her shoulder was throbbing with pain,

R- Ahhh..

V- Riddhima!!!, he had came inside with the breakfast and saw her trying to dry her hair. He placed the tray on the bed.

V- Tum ko rest karne ko bolo toh sunti kyun nahi ho? Let me help you..

R- Why..what has changed? You wanted me dead right..

V- I have changed..situation has changed now give me the blow dryer.

He made sure to be extra careful, and both them had a long eyelock through the mirror. Both of them could feel their feelings change but they were not ready to acknowledge it.

After brushing her hair, helping her wear the manglsutra and putting sindoor, he made sure that she had her breakfast and medicine.

V- Mujhe important meeting ke liye jana hain. Rest karo don't dare leave this room.

Riddhima was feeling bored the minute he left..her thoughts were running super fast she had seen Kabir she was sure of that, but why would he try to kill Vansh instead of arresting him..maybe there is a confusion, she needs to find a way to talk to him.

She got up carefully and tried to leave the room only to find Vansh leaning on the wall near the door. He glared at her,

V- Tum manaogi nahi na.. he picks her up in his arms and takes her to the study room. He gently puts her on the sofa.

V- I lied i am working from home today and aaj pura din tum yahi rahogi.

R- (mumbles)-- Akkdu..😒😒

V- Kuch chaiye ho toh bolna..

R-...

Riddhima smirks she knew that if she annoyed him he will let her leave, so she stood up from the sofa and started toying with things in the study.

Vansh smiled amused, she has definitely lived up to her expectations of making his life interesting,..after sometime when he didn't say anything, Riddhima gave up

R- Mein Dadi aur Sia se mil lu jaake..i am feeling bored.

V- What if..tum phir se meri jassosi karo toh..? Waise bhi..i got to know a real secret about you..

R- Oh yeah..what is it?

V- (whispers)- Inspector Kabir..is your ex fiancée..

R-😲😲😲

Ps- Next time confessions..

Pps- Hey guys sorry for delay in writing stories mere family mein sab ko zukaam hogaye..so irritation ho jata hain..but still managed to write this chapter..will start writing the college story if i felt like..do comment.