twenty-one

jules pov

"and the first one to be gone is ms bella rose," i said as lily and i giggled.

"here pass me a blanket" lily asked me as she put it on top of bella.

"pass me your trash, ill go throw it away," i said as lily handed me all of it.

"ill go with you," she said as she put her slippers on.

we made our way downstairs and to the kitchen.

"wait is it left or right?" i asked as i tried to remember.

"um, i'm pretty sure it's right" lily said.

"we need a map for this house!" i said as lily and i giggled.

"aha, i knew it! " lily said as we entered the kitchen.

"hi girls everything okay?" isabella asked us as we walked in.

"yeah, we just came to throw our trash away," i said as i made my way to the garbage can.

"you could've called one of us, we would've happily done it," rosa said.

"what no and besides we got a quick workout finding our way here," lily said as she giggled.

we all laughed.

"everything all right in there? do you guys need more pillows or blankets since your staying in ms rose's room?" rosa asked.

"oh no, we're fine thank you though, and yeah although bella already crashed," i said as i let out a laugh.

"of course she did," isabella said as she did the same.

"have you guys heard from the boys?" lily asked.

"no nothing, they most likely also went to sleep," rosa said.

"hm?" i said as i put my hand on my chin.

"well if you girls need anything, remember just ask and we'll be their" isabella said.

"thank you," lily and i said as we left the kitchen.

"should we look for the boys? i doubt they're sleeping" i asked as i looked at lily.

"yeah, i saw them taking the stairs to the right so let's start their" lily said.

"okay, but can we please take the elevator?" i asked.

we both laughed.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

hi guys! trying to post as many chapters as i can, just in case i cant update throughout the week :p