thirty-six

"oh my god!" jules said with a smile on her face as we looked at the waterpark.

"im so going on the zipline" lily said as she did the same.

as we headed to the chairs, we saw louis and zach jump in from the top of a rock, which made us laugh.

"finally you girls arrive!" james and elijah said as they headed towards us.

"and we see isaiah already put his music," jules said as the speaker was blasting music.

we all laughed.

"dang my girls look good," isaiah said as he chuckled and was checking us out.

"yours? oh honey no" jules said as she let out a laugh.

"we know we look good" lily said as she smiled.

i looked at my friends and smiled.

"so we see those days at the gym have been working," lily said as she looked at the boys abs and muscles.

"you can touch them if you want," isaiah said as he winked at her and chuckled.

lily rolled her eyes and went to go get some sunscreen, which made the boys laugh.

"here" lily said as she came back and handed me a bottle of sunscreen.

"thank you," i said as i smiled.

"hey louis can you help me with the sunscreen?" i said as i handed him the bottle and smiled.

"of course," he said as he let out a laugh.

"if you want i can do it," zach said as he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"no i'll do it" louis said as he looked at him.

"you're one lucky man" james said as he patted louis on the shoulder and left with zach and elijah.

i looked at the boys and laughed.

"bella did i ever tell you how good you look?" louis said as he chuckled and rubbed my back with sunscreen.

"why thank you, you do too" i said as i looked up at him.

we both looked at each other and smiled.

"and there you go," he said as he finished.

"thank you," i said as he handed me the bottle back.

"you're gonna owe me a race on that slide" he said as he chuckled.

"oh i know" i said as i kissed him on the cheek and giggled.

"james! my lovely photographer, i need you" i said as i looked at him and smiled.

"i'm all yours," he said as he headed towards me and smiled which made the boys cheered him on and made me laugh.

"okay james do your work and make me look bomb in these pics," i said as i gave him my phone.

"understood," he said as he chuckled and began to take pictures of me.

"okay now look to the side," he said as he continued to take pictures of me.

"you're so hot!" jules shouted.

"marry me!" isaiah added which made james and i laugh.

"okay there you go," he said as he handed me my phone back.

"oh what would i do without you?" i said as i put my hand over his shoulder which made us both laugh.

we headed back with the rest of our friends.

"im getting water, does anyone want something?" i asked as we got back.

"gatorade!" the boys shouted.

"red bull" isaiah shouted.

"water please," lily and jules said.

"noted," i said as i giggled and headed to the bar.

as i arrived i opened a fridge and got the drinks out.

since it was too much for me to carry i got a basket and added some goodies as well.

"and im back" i shouted as all my friends got out of the water headed towards me.

"yum chips" isaiah said as he took his drink and a chip bag and went to go sit down.

"yum gummies" zach said as he did the same.

i laughed.

"isaiah can you put something maybe not so rappy?," jules said as she took of her sunglasses and looked at isaiah.

"this one's for you," he said as "summer by calvin harris"played.

"much better," she said as she smiled.

we all laughed.

⭐⭐⭐