six

"james, here take pictures of us" lily shouted as she handed james her phone.

"oh yes" jules added with a smile on her face.

"make sure we look hot" i shouted as i looked at him.

"got it boss" he replied as he began to take pictures of us.

we all looked at each other and laughed and posed as james took pictures of us.

"there you go" james said as he handed lily her phone back.

"thank you bitch!" i shouted as i drank.

lily quickly sent us the pictures and we posted our favorite one on our snaps.

"wow we look so hot" lily shouted.

"right" jules said.

"i might have to make james my new photographer" i added as i looked at them.

we looked at each other and laughed.

"hey bella come with me to get a drink" louis said as he put his hand on my shoulder and looked down at me.

"yeah sure " i replied as i looked at him and smiled.

"well be right back" i said to our friends.

"bring a whole bottle" zach and elijah shouted.

"don't take too long" jules said.

"hey and hands to yourselves" lily sarcastically shouted to us.

we looked at her and flipped her off.

we looked at each other and laughed as we left.

"gosh our friends" i said as i looked up at louis who still had his arm around my shoulder.

"arent they just something" he replied as he looked down at me.

as we were heading to get drinks, i felt louis's arm wrapping my waist tightly, as if he was scared i'd get lost in the crowd, which made me giggle a bit.

"hey thanks again for fighting that boy even though you didn't have to" i said to louis.

"are you kidding, by the way he was looking at you while you two were dancing, he's lucky i didn't just break his legs" he said as his tone was angry.

"well you did leave troy pretty bruised up and bloody,"i said as i giggled.

"troy?" he questionably asked.

"yeah he came up to me and "properly introduced himself," i said as i air quoted.

"asshole"louis said as he scoffed.

i looked at him and laughed.

as we finally arrived to the drinks room,i looked at louis and examined his face since their was better lighting.

"what"louis said as he nervously chuckled.

"i still cant believe you dont have a single bruise on your face" i said as i put my hand on his face and with my thumb moved it around his face.

we looked at each other and smiled as i still had my hands on his face.

"what can i say,im built different" he said as he looked at me and chuckled.

"ew louis dont say that ever again" i said as i let go of his face and laughed.

as we were laughing , we heard someone shouting something.

"wow i cant believe you two are dating!" a boy excitedly yelled as he was recording us which caught other people's attention.

"huh?" we both replied.

"hey don't record us!" louis shouted to the boy as he put his hand over the boy's phone so he wouldn't record us.

"oh im sorry, ill delete it"the boy said.

"we're not dating" i yelled.

"yeah we're just really good friends" louis added.

"mhm okay" someone shouted.

"i so ship it" a group of girls shouted.

"can i get a picture with you both" a girl that was in front of us asked.

"dont worry we wont tell anyone!" another group of kids shouted.

"is it true louis fought troy zurba?!" a girl who was recording us shouted.

"please get your phone out of our faces" i said to the girl trying to not start a scene.

"not until you answer my question," the girl said.

"oh my gosh," i said as i looked at louis and chuckled.

"i said get your fucking phone out of our faces" i shouted as i grabbed the girls phone and began to record her.

"hey what the fuck"the girl shouted.

"how do you like that! feels real nice huh" i shouted to the girl.

"you have 10 seconds to get my phone out of my face," the girl said.

"or what bitch" i shouted.

"oh you'll see," the girl said as two random girls were standing next to her.

"oh im so scared" i sarcastically said as i chuckled.

"bella!" i heard a familiar voice shout.

"whats going on here"jules asked as she saw me recording a random girl.

"oh nothing just showing this girl and her friends what its like to have a fucking camera on your face all the time" i said.

"oh whoops" i sarcastically said as i dropped the girls phone to the floor.

"period bella" someone shouted.

"oh you're dead bitch" the girl shouted.

"oh is that so,louis hold my drink" i replied as i laughed.

"bella no!" louis shouted but of course was too late.

⭐️⭐️⭐️