eighteen

"how can i help you?" a machine asked as we arrived at my house.

"hi george it's me bella" i answered.

"ms bella! hold just one second" the machine said as the gates opened.

"thank you george" i said as we drove past the gates.

"bella aren't you worried he might say something to your parents?" zach asked.

i looked at zach and laughed.

"come on zach we've been friends for years, you know my parents," i said as i looked at him.

"and besides, they never do. they're the ones always helping me after getting wasted," i said as i chuckled.

"right on," zach said as he did the same.

as we drove up the hill to my house, my friends did what they always do, stare at my house. 

"i still can't get over your house, and i come like every day!" jules said.

"it's like the playboy mansion" elijah said as he chuckled.

"nah even better," louis said.

i looked at louis and let out a laugh as he parked the car.

"wait bella, remember that one time we saw someone trying to break into your house" isaiah said as he looked at me and let out a laugh.

"oh yeah, i liked the part when he electrocuted himself as he tried to climb the gate," i said.

we both looked at each other and laughed.

"and when was this!?" jules asked.

"oh like a month ago," i said as i looked at her and smiled.

"hello ms rose, so good to see you back," one of the maids said.

"hi isabella, would you like some chicken nuggets? zach ordered way too many and we all know he's not gonna finish them," i said as i offered her some and giggled.

"oh no thank you, sweetie, next time though," she said as she chuckled.

"ah, ms rose, how was tonight?" rosa asked as she appeared.

"hi rosa, let's just say very interesting," i said as i winked and giggled.

"love to hear that," she said as she did the same.

"boys it's good to see you all again," juan said as he came.

"oh what's up juan!" they said as they greeted each other.

i looked at them and let out a laugh.

"oh ms rose just in time, i put extra pillows and blankets in your room just in case you had company," juan said.

"hey i already told you guys, call me rose with no ms!" i said as i giggled.

"no we mustn't," ruby said as she came as well.

"nope it's an order starting now," i said as i let out a laugh.

"okay well, rose's friends you guys know the drill, feel free to stay wherever you want," isabella said to them.

"now that's what i like to hear," i said as i high-fived isabella.

we all laughed.

"that is if i remember this place is huge!" james said as he looked around.

"agree," zach said.

"okay well bella's friends all of your belongings are in the rooms you guys put them in" rosa said.

(since all of us friends usually stay at each other's houses very often, we all have clothes at each other houses for any occasion)

"well, boys i think you guys should sleep wherever it is you guys end up sleeping because, we girls have things to talk about," lily said as she giggled.

"what and we cant hear!?" elijah said.

"nope," jules said as she let out a laugh.

"its fine because us boys also have things to talk about," isaiah said as he put his arms over the boy's shoulders.

the girls and i looked at them and laughed.

"bella before you go up, you're "drink" will be ready for tomorrow when you wake up," juan said as he air- quoted.

"oh i think we're gonna need for than just one," i said as i chuckled.

⭐️⭐️⭐️