fourteen

vinnie pov

"oh right" jaden said as he had his arm over nessa.

"we didn't get to see it but from what nessa told us bella is a total badass" chase said.

"so nessa what happened?" i asked her.

"well jaden and i went to go get more drinks and as we were leaving we saw this crowd, so we headed towards it and saw bella pulling this girl's hair as two other girls were on top of her" nessa said.

"then bellas friends came and they jumped in and each took a girl" jaden added.

"dude we could've been there, quinton why did you have to use the bathroom," payton said as he looked at quinton.

"when i gotta go i go," quinton said as he let out a laugh.

we looked at him and laughed.

"but bella was going at it with the girl she was with," jaden said.

"yeah i would've hated being that girl" nessa added.

"what can she not do" troy said as he let out a sigh.

"be hot," jordyn said as she giggled.

"girl i know you're not talking," cynthia said as she looked at her.

"OOOOHHH!" everyone shouted.

"oh you wish you were as hot as me," jordyn said as she looked at cynthia.

"mmm no im good" cynthia replied as she gave jordyn a fake smile.

"okay okay, enough" anna said as she let out a laugh.

we all looked at each other and laughed.

"so did you guys hear that famous people attended this party," avani said.

"uh duh, us" bryce said as he drank.

we all laughed.

"no like for real for real, that it was a whole friend group," she said.

"well when our boys were fighting, two of the boys that they were fighting looked familiar but from how dark it was i couldn't quite see them," addison said.

"yeah well they could be gone by now," dixie said.

"true" noah said.

"and there goes sunny making his way upstairs with the girls he was with," anthony said as he chuckled.

"of course he is," i said as i did the same and drank.

"hey vinnie do you want to go dance," jordyn said as she looked at me.

"oh, um-"

 before i could finish my life was saved.

"hey vin, go get more drinks with me," aaron said as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"yeah, sorry jordyn next time for sure," i said as i looked at her and left.

"i owe you, one bro," i said as i looked at aaron and chuckled as we headed to the kitchen.

⭐️⭐️⭐️