ten

"who cares who she makes out it's not like she's gonna remember," james said as he chuckled.

"um rude, besides i always remember everything," i said as i looked at him and laughed.

"actually-" zach said as he looked at me.

i looked at zach and elbowed him in the arm and laughed with the rest of our friends.

"yeah, i second that, and besides, us girls will be getting more points which means winning your asses," lily said as she laughed.

"haha so funny" louis sarcastically said as he gave a fake smile.

"oh come on bro, you already know it means nothing to bella" elijah said to louis.

"yeah but like what if it turns into something" louis replied.

"dude you're over-thinking, it'll just be as if she's making out with one of us," isaiah said as he looked at him.

"yeah i guess you're right," louis said as he looked at the boys and made his way to the girls.

"hey do any of you guys have gum?" i asked the boys as they all appeared.

"yeah here," james said as he took some gum out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"thank you bae" i replied as i took it and smiled.

"jules get the camera out and be ready, because who knows how long it'll last for" i said as i looked at her and giggled.

"hopefully you get someone ugly, now that'll be fun to watch" elijah said as he laughed.

"haha i know right" i sarcastically replied as i looked at him.

"doors opening that's my cue, wish me luck" i said as i looked at my friends and smiled as i left.

"don't take too long!" isaiah yelled.

"lets hope their clean!" jules shouted.

As the door was opening, i saw two boys but couldn't quite see their faces, due to how many people were in the mansion. 

not to mention the fact that i was drunk and could feel my legs shaking as if they were ready to just crash to the floor.

hm what about a three-way makeout or just pick one? i thought in my head as i headed towards them and giggled.

nah, ill keep that in mind for next time thought right now bella pick one, i thought in my head.

i decided to pick whichever one caught my attention first, which happened to be the boy on the right.

omg, his hair, i so wanna touch it, i thought in my head as i laughed.

"okay here goes nothing," i said as i finally approached them.

⭐⭐⭐

make sure to vote and comment :)