twelve

vinnie pov

who was that girl? i thought in my head as i processed what just happened

"get out no one wants you here!" people were shouting to the police.

"yo vinnie my man, about time you get here. you will not believe what you missed!" baron said as we get gave each other a side hug.

"you do know the police is here right?" i said as i looked at baron and chuckled.

"who cares, as soon as the boy of this house tells them who's his parents they'll leave and say everything's fine," baron said as he chuckled.

"okay then," i said as i let out a laugh and passed my fingers through my hair.

"yo what happened to your face?" i asked baron as i saw a bruise next to his cheek.

"like i said you missed a lot here let's go with the others," baron said as we headed outside.

"vinnie!" the group shouted as we headed towards them.

"finally you're here!" they all said.

"wow i really did miss something, look at all of your guys's faces," i said as i saw dried blood and bruises on them all.

"did you tell him?" bryce said.

"enough with the suspense and tell me what happened," i said as i looked at them and laughed.

"wait vinnie where's that chick you were with?" sunny asked as he had two girls over his arms.

before i could speak what i hoped wouldn't happen happened.

"omg vinnie, wow i can't believe you're here! can we please take a pic"

"vinnie you're too hot for this planet"

"vinnie can you kiss my cheek"

"vinnie can we make a tiktok"

people were shouting as i felt their flash from their phones hitting my face.

next thing you know a group of girls started to hug me which began to make me uncomfortable.

"oh um hey girls could you please let go of me," i said as i looked down at them and let out a laugh.

"uh fine," they said as they let go of me.

"hey girls we would all like some space, so if you could all please leave and go back to what you were doing it'd be great thanks," troy said to the crowd that surrounded us.

"yeah sorry guys but we're just trying to have fun" aaron added.

"thank you," riley said as they all left.

"gosh seriously like come on not at a party" josh said as he rolled his eyes.

"agree," ryland said

"the perks of being famous" hubert added as he chuckled.

"okay so did i hear sunny say something about a girl?" jack said as he smiled at me.

"oh um yeah, as sunny and i walked in this girl almost fell but i caught her before she fell and uh took her to the stairs," i said as i looked at the group.

"aw how cute, good for you vin" tana said.

"come on vin something else must've happened," cory said as he looked at me and smiled.

"oh yeah we made out," i said as i looked at the group and chuckled.

"THAT'S MY BOY"

"KING"

"THAT'S RIGHT," the boys started to shout as they surrounded me and gave me high fives and handshakes.

"theirs something about this girl though," i said to them.

"aw, vinnie's in love" avani and charli shouted.

"oh my," i said as i looked at them and chuckled.

"she was so bad, why didn't you bring her?" sunny asked.

"she left with her friends as soon as the police showed up," i said.

"aw man," sunny said.

"well don't get your hopes up, you might never see the chic again," griffin said.

"griff, don't tell him that," nailea said as she elbowed him in the arm.

we all laughed.

"okay guys chill out it was just a girl" jordyn said as she eye-rolled.

"sounds like someone's jealous," dylan said as he laughed.

"oh shut up" jordyn replied as she flipped him off and walked away.

i need to know who that girl was, i thought in my head.

⭐⭐⭐

personally i believe tiktokers aren't famous, rather they r just known, had to say this before someone might attack me for that lol

anyways make sure to vote and comment :)