forty

"no way it's already 7!?" elijah said as he looked at his phone.

"right, today went by so fast," lily said as we were all in the hot tub.

"well we did wake up till like 3 something," i said.

we all looked at each other and laughed.

"it's getting a bit too warm, ima put it on cool" jules said as she pressed some buttons to control the water settings.

"and add more bubbles," james said as he looked at jules.

"what? they're fun to play with" he said as he all looked at him and laughed.

"oh no guys, i'm getting a call from my manager," zach said as he looked like his soul had left his body.

"hello earth to zach?" isaiah said as he waved his hands in front of him.

"answer it!" he added as he got zach back from zoning out.

"right" zach worriedly said as he answered it and put it on speaker.

"ZACH O BRIEN, HOW COULD YOU?! NOT ONLY IN FRONT OF WHO KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE BUT YOU CONTINUED AS CAMERAS WERE IN FRONT OF YOU!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE INTERENT IS SAYING ABOUT THAT LITTLE STUNT YOU AND YOU'RE FRIENDS DID AT THAT PARTY???" his manager shouted.

jules and i looked at each other and tried to not laugh.

"they deserved it though!" zach said.

"WHO CARES, YOU COULDVE AL LEAST DONE IT SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE WERE NOT SO MANY EYES!!??" the man shouted.

"oh come on it was an accident, and besides we won which is all that matters!" isaiah said as he chuckled.

"DO NOT TELL ME THAT'S ISAIAH" he shouted.

"oh yes it is mike," isaiah said with a smile on his face.

"OH, YOU LITTLE," he said as louis cut him off.

"what's the big deal?" louis asked.

"THE BIG DEAL, WELL IF YOU MUST KNOW LOUIS, IT MAKES YOUR NAME LOOK BAD. IT MAKES YOU NOT LOOK PROFESSIONAL AND IRRESPONSIBLE. AND THAT MEANS PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU, WHICH IS BAD FOR YOUR CAREER" mike shouted.

"oh that's not gonna happen, i do things like that all the time and people still want me," isaiah said as he let out a laugh.

"IF YOU DONT GET ISAIAH OFF OF THE PHONE I SWEAR ZACH THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU OH BOY HOW IT'S GOING TO GO FOR YOU" he shouted.

"fine i won't speak anymore," isaiah said as he rolled his eyes.

we all laughed.

"is that bella i hear?" mike asked over the phone.

"yeah hi mike," i said as i let out a laugh.

"were at her house chilling in her hot tub," zach said.

"of course you are," mike said which made us all laugh.

"bella, have you not read what the internet is saying about you and your friends?" he asked.

"uh no, i haven't really been on my phone other than posting some pics on insta" i said.

"well you all might want to check it out, well take care sweetie," he said.

"will do and you too," i said.

"AND AS FOR YOU ZACH I WILL SEE YOU SOON," mike said as he hung up.

"how is it that my OWN manager likes you more than me?" zach said as he looked at me.

"i don't know," i said as i giggled and moved my shoulders up as well as my arms.

we all looked at zach who was in fear and laughed.

⭐️⭐️⭐️