thirty-four

as we arrived at my room, we headed to my indoor closet.

"voila," i said as i giggled and turned on my closet lights.

"did you re-do your closet?" jules asked as we walked around.

"why yes i did," i said as i giggled.

"i love it," lily and jules said.

we all laughed.

"and we're here," i said as i opened a drawer that was full of swimsuits.

"god i love this bikini can i wear it? lily asked as she was holding a baby blue-colored bikini.

"uh duh, you know you don't even have to ask, you too jules" i said as i looked at them and smiled.

"i need more bikinis like yours," jules said as she looked at me and sighed.

"hello we'll go shopping and i'll take to you to some stores i shop at, or even online," i said as i smiled.

"and ill be going as well!" lily said as she headed to a mini dressing room i had in the back of my closer.

we all laughed.

"oh ill be using this one" jules said as she picked out a brown colored bikini.

"that one will look so good on you!" i said as i continued to pick one out.

"and ill be going with a basic black one," i said as i giggled and was holding a black bikini.

"so what do you think?" lily said as she smiled and came back.

"i love it," i said as i smiled.

"i second that," jules said as she smiled as well.

"i just can't believe you don't remember anything about the boy!?" lily said as jules and i were changing.

"yeah me either, at least i now know it was a boy," i said as i giggled.

we all laughed.

"okay i think we're ready to go," i said as i looked at my friends and smiled.

"god i love bikinis," jules said as she was checking herself out.

"amen to that," i said as i giggled and grabbed some shades.

"we need sunscreen" lily said as we were walking out of my closet.

"oh no need, everything we need is out there," i said.

"of course it is," she said.

we all laughed.

⭐⭐⭐