forty-three

vinnie pov

bella rose.

her name is bella rose, i thought in my head as i chuckled.

"ugh, my head," i said as i got out of my bed and headed to the kitchen.

"morning," i said as i saw kouvr and alex.

"more like evening," they both said.

we three laughed.

"i need advil or something," i said as i groaned.

"check in the cabinet" mia said as she gave me some water.

i headed over to the medicine cabinet and looked around for any type of pills.

"perfect," i said as i spotted the advil and took one with the water mia gave me.

"the post of you on tiktok room is trending," chase said as he looked at his phone.

"when is he not trending," larray said as he let out a laugh.

we all laughed.

"how is it that bella and her friends seem to not be hungover after it was told they were all drunk?" avani asked as she was looking at some girl's post.

"i don't know but whatever they're on i want," bryce said as he groaned as well.

"so vinnie looks like you've found your girl" charli said as she smiled.

"yeah, but i don't know, what if she doesn't remember me?" i said.

"i doubt it how could someone not remember you!?" madi said as she took a bite of her fruit.

"has she texted you?" dylan asked.

"nope," i said.

"i bet she will or if not why don't you text her?!" nailea said.

"yeah girls like that" baron said as he looked at zoe with a smile on his face.

"we'll see but not right now since im hungover," i said as i chuckled.

"suit yourself now that i know her name im going in," quinton said with a smile on his face.

"good luck with that" dev said as she giggled.

quinton looked at her and rolled his eyes as he left and headed outside.

"oh great it's troy," i said as i looked at my phone.

"he said he has to talk to you," anna said as she showed me his comment on tiktok room.

"oh brother," i said as i sighed, got up, and headed back to my room.

-

📶🔋

troy 💯
FaceTime Video

⏰ 💬
Remind me Message

🔴 🟢
Decline Accept

⭐️⭐️⭐️

hi guys! sorry for going m.i.a, so many things happened in december and tbh i kinda got lost with how to write the next chapters but i'm back which is good 😊 anyways make sure to comment and vote :)