five

"louis, why would you do that, people were recording!" jules yelled to him.

"and" he replied as he chuckled and looked down at her.

"and? louis you're going to be on sites, which is going to be bad for your name!" jules said to him.

"whatever," he replied as he rolled his eyes and drank.

"there are my knights in shining armor!" i shouted as i looked at my friends and made my way to lily and elijah.

"ah, here we are my lady," isaiah said with a funny tone in his voice.

he made his way to me and lifted and spun me for no reason.

i giggled as he spun me and held on tightly so he wouldn't drop me.

"now that you're back, how many have you drank?" i said as he put me down and looked up at him.

"oh, that's not the point!" he replied as he chuckled and looked down at me.

"i still can't believe that happened" lily shouted as she looked at us and laughed.

"well, you better believe it because that's what happens when someone messes with one of our girls" elijah replied.

"which is pretty dumb if you ask me," jules said as she rolled her eyes.

"oh come on jules, you gotta admit it was pretty funny" i shouted as i looked at her.

"funny? i think you mean heroic" james replied as he smiled.

"yeah sure" lily sarcastically said as we both looked at each other and giggled.

"i just can't believe how none of you have a single bruise on your face, or even blood!" jules said as we each looked at the boy's faces.

"right! but poor boy you were dancing with jules, zach left him pretty fucked up" lily said.

"zach! oh come on, he was actually cute" jules said as she looked at zach and elbowed him in the arm.

"sorry not sorry"zach replied as he looked up at jules and gave her a smirk as he drank.

we all looked at each other and laughed.

"are you seriously going to smoke in here?!" jules shouted as she looked at isaiah.

"uh duh, besides everyone is either making out or throwing up outside," isaiah said as he was lighting up his joint.

"then what about a window?" jules said.

"it's too crowded for me to even move, if you want me to smoke somewhere else then go find me another place princess," isaiah said to her as the smoke came out of his mouth.

lily and i looked at each other and laughed.

jules flipped isaiah off and headed towards lily and i.

"do you have any more?" a boy and his friends asked isaiah.

"yeah, but they ain't free," he said as he chuckled.

"that's fine we have money," one of the boys replied.

"bet, let me get them really quick," he said.

"lily, give me your purse," isaiah said as he made his way towards us.

"why?" she questionably asked.

"because all my joints are in there," he said as he smiled.

"ALL YOUR WHAT!?" lily shouted as she quickly opened her purse to find a bunch load of joints in there.

jules and i looked at each other and laughed.

"JESUS ISAIAH, WHY IS THEIR SO MANY?!" lily shouted to him.

"what, i knew people were gonna ask for some," he said as he looked at her.

she handed him her purse and he headed back to the boy and his friends.

"wasn't he crashed out minutes ago," lily said as she questionably looked at us.

"yeah, that's our isaiah" i replied.

we three looked at each other and laughed.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

hope you guys are liking my story so far, more drama is yet to come :))

make sure to comment and vote <3