nineteen

"if you guys need anything let us know," rosa said as she looked at us.

"will do and thank you again juan" i said as i waved at them.

as the housekeepers left i looked at my friends and smiled.

"okay we're all probably too drunk but remember, the stairs to the left and right both lead to different rooms so try not to get lost, and i'm talking to you zach" i said as i stood in the middle of both stairs, looked at zach and chuckled.

"it was one time!" he said as he eye-rolled.

"you sure?" jules said as she looked at him and giggled.

"fine 3 but this time i got it" he said as he sighed.

we all laughed.

"okay well, let's take our food upstairs because mama is hungry and ready to sleep," i said as i looked at my friends.

"what sleep? girl we got things to talk about!" jules said as she looked at me.

"oh right," i said as i looked at her and let out a laugh.

"okay lily and jules, go get your things and we'll change and sleep in my room," i said as i looked at them.

"fine by me," they both said as they ran upstairs.

"okay now boys, do whatever you guys want, but take care of my isaiah he's already zoning out," i said as i looked at him and giggled.

"what am not!" he shouted as he opened his eyes.

we all laughed.

"well, boys im also getting pretty tired so i think ima crash as well," louis said.

"what boring, boo!" the boys said.

i looked at louis and giggled.

"no not boring you guys should also sleep," i said as i looked at them.

"can we go with you girls?" elijah said.

"nope, like jules said we have things to talk about," i said as i looked at them and smiled.

"lame!" james said.

"mhm yeah yeah" i sarcastically said as i let out a laugh

"okay sleep well my boys," i said as i gave them all hugs.

"night louis, don't let them be up so late," i said as i looked at him and chuckled.

"ill try my best," he said as he did the same.

i walked away and went upstairs and headed to my room.

as i walked into my room i ran and dropped my body to my bed.

"ah at last," i said as i got comfy.

" bella get your cute ass up, you have to take your makeup off and change," jules said as she made her way to my bathroom.

"ugh i hate when you're right" i said as i slowly got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom as well.

"you'll thank me one day" jules said as she looked at me.

we both laughed.

"night losers!" lily shouted hoping the boys heard her.

"night uglies!"  the boys shouted.

us girls looked at each other and laughed.

"what do you think their gonna do?" jules said as she took her makeup off.

"who knows but hopefully sleep is one of them," i said as i did the same.

"aw, i remember this" lily said as she was looking at some pictures in my room.

"who wouldn't, that was the first time we met the "paparazzi"" jules said as she airquotted.

i laughed.

"bella i want you to know that i love you room," lily said as she face-planted to my bed.

jules and i laughed.

"i think you meant yours lils" jules said as she giggled.

"yeah i said that" she said.

jules and i looked at each other and laughed.

"looks like someone is ready for bed," i said as i looked at lily and giggled.

"what am not," she said as she did the same.

"no but seriously it's like teen/luxury and i love it as well," jules said as we made our way to the bed.

"Why thank you," i said as i let out a laugh.

"and we still need your bathroom and hello walking closet!?" lily said.

"lily we have like the same house," i said as i giggled.

"yeah but i like yours more," she said.

"can your parents adopt me?!" jules said as she got our food.

we all laughed.

"no but like seriously" jules said.

"oh jules" i said as i looked at her and smiled.

⭐️⭐️⭐️