twenty-seven

"juan their you are! i was looking all over for you" i said as i found him cleaning the theater room.

"my apologies miss rose, although you could've just rung me," he said.

"oh right," i said as i remembered.

we both laughed.

"anyways i was wondering if you could make a few more of the drink you gave me for my friends? it looks like they need it," i said as i let out a laugh.

"so i see the drink has already helped you," he said as he chuckled.

"yes it has, i feel much better, although i still can't remember anything from yesterday," i said as i sighed.

"well don't you worry, ill go and make some more for your friends," he said as he smiled.

"i would let you come, but i don't think you would like to see how they're made," he said.

"let's keep that as a mystery," i said as i chuckled.

"ill take them to the kitchen once they're ready," he said as he left.

"thank you!" i shouted as he left.

i made my way back to the kitchen and sat with the rest of my friends as rosa and ruby made to eat.

"yum smells delicious," i said as i smiled at them.

"i think im gonna be sick," elijah said as he left the kitchen running.

"wheres the closest bathroom!?" he shouted.

"to your left" i shouted back.

i looked at isabella and we both let out a laugh.

"bells how do you not feel like shit?" lily asked.

"yeah how?" zach added.

" you'll see why," i said as i looked at them and giggled.

all my friends looked at me confusingly.

"they can't handle it like you and i" isaiah said as he put his arm over my shoulder and chuckled.

i looked at isaiah and laughed.

⭐⭐⭐