thirteen

vinnie pov

"okay now your faces, what happened?" i asked the boys.

"where do we begin," troy said as he chuckled.

"okay so there we all were in the dance floor, baron and i see these three hot chicks dancing so we did what anyone does, we danced with them"

"we were all having a good time and i was with this super hot babe" troy said.

"and out of nowhere this boy comes and pushes me to the floor!" troy added.

i looked at troy and laughed.

"and this other boy came and began to punch him, so we jumped in" bryce said.

"and they started to tell me stuff, which you know how i am when someone tells me something" troy said.

"oh no," i said as i looked at him

"which ended with me, josh, baron, and tayler fighting with the other boys he was with," bryce said.

"no way," i said as i looked at them and let out a laugh as i put my hand on my chin.

"i recorded it here ill show you," tana said as she got her phone out.

tana showed me the video and i let a laugh out due to what i was watching.

"fuck how i wish i was here so i could've jumped in" sunny said.

"next time bro," josh said.

"so who won?" i said as i looked at the boys and let out a alugh

"us obviously," bryce said.

"are you sure about that?" addison said as she chuckled.

"yeah we got a look at the boys and they didn't look as beat up as you all" madi added as she giggled.

"haha so funny" griffin sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes,

we all looked at him and laughed.

"those boys were so hot, i hope we see them again," riley said.

"agree" devin added.

"hello we're right here?" the boys said as they looked at them.

we all laughed.

"now if i can please finish my story" troy said as he cleared his throat.

"go on," i said.

"so as some boys were getting the boy off of me, this random boy yelled "yeah listen to your bitch" to the girl i was dancing with, and oh my this chick heads to the boy and punches him straight in the face and on his stomach which made the boy fall," troy said.

"that was so girl boss," avani said.

"yeah, so the boy falls and yells in pain "shit my nose"and you know we all just started shouting and jumping because of what just happened," troy said.

"and well as the girl was leaving i headed towards her to introduce myself and see if i could take her upstairs with me which failed but got i her name which is bella" troy said.

"she was so pretty," dixie said.

"pretty? i think you mean hot" hubert added.

"the things i'd like to do with her" quinton added with a smile on his face.

"shut it she's mine," troy said as he looked at him.

"well see about that" quinton said as he smirked.

"she looked so familiar but i forgot from where" nailea said.

"right i feel like i've seen her before" larray added.

" i think im in love" troy said.

"oh come on you just met her today," jordyn said as she scoffed.

"so? she's hot unlike you" troy said as he looked at her.

"okay okay that's enough," i said as i chuckled.

"we can't forget that she and her friends got into a chic fight," nessa said.

"chic fight i so gotta hear this" sunny said as he headed towards nessa.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

make sure to vote and comment :)