Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Hmm I know." Naina uttered, with a crestfallen face.

"Come on, don't be sad! I was just saying casually...I'm not forcing you to follow my instructions. I just put forward my opinion for your betterment. Alright? So are we clear now?" Sameer held her hand gently, and asked her with a sweet smile, and She nodded her head in agreement.

"Good Girl, chalo balcony me thodi der baatein karte hai." He stood up, his hold still secured around her soft hand. They both leisurely walked towards the balcony, where the pleasant breeze was welcoming them with its warmth.

Sameer placed his hands on the railings, and asked her - "Tumhara koi dream hai?"

"No." Naina answered.

"Really?" He looked at her with a surprised face.

"Yes, I don't have any dreams, I already have everything." She said with a gentle smile.

"Woh bhi hai, well. I just have one dream." He spoke huskily.

"Kya?" Naina questioned.

"To have a successful marriage. Humare ghar me aaj tak koi ek dusre se alag nahi hua hai...like you know it's forbidden at my home to even think about divorce. So I just want my partner to be understanding, calm, and sensible...if she wouldn't cooperate with me, my family. Toh bahut tough ho jayega humare liye ek dusre ke saath rehna." Sameer said with a phlegmatic expression, and Naina asked him - "You are talking about me. Right?"

"Of course Yes, you are my fiance now...so it's obvious I'll talk about you." He replied to her with a sweet smile.

"Hmm, I will try my best." She said honestly.

"Good to hear! I will do my best as well, and together we will manage everything. Don't worry." Sameer consoled her in a hoarse voice, and Naina hummed in response.

"Did I ever tell you how obsessed I am with your mole above your lips?" He brought huskiness in his tone, and She looked at him in awe.

"It looks irresistible." Sameer said in a low voice, as he gently caressed her tiny mole with a deep contentment smile on his lips.

"Sameer." She took his name urgently.

"Sorry! I just said what I felt." He apologized to her for his uncivilized behaviour.

"It's fine." Naina said unwillingly.

"But...you can't ignore the fact that this mole has enhanced your beauty." Sameer approached her with an impulsive smile, and Now she was dreading being alone here with him.

"Ummm should we go?" Naina asked him in a low voice.

"Why? Don't you like being alone with me? Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" He looked at her with soft eyes, and his masculine voice forced her heartbeats to quicken more than necessary.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai, it's just that bahut time hogaya hai humein andar aake." She lied.

"Mujhe toh tumhare saath waqt kab beet jata hai pata hi nahi chalta. Naina." Sameer intensely stared into the deep poles of her eyes, which had a sheet of nervousness.

"I wanna confess something to you." He spoke with utmost urgency.

"Yes?" Naina looked at him attentively.

"You are so beautiful...So calm, and compassionate. I love spending time with you. Even though you don't speak much, I still love the comfortable silence between us." Sameer said with a blanket of passion and alacrity in his burning gaze, and in the twinkling of an eye She felt his rough lips on her squishy cheek, and his hand gripped gently on her left shoulder.