Ran: We are guessing that you having lunch with Hina-san?

Tomoe: Yeah. Sorry.

Moca: No need to say sorry! Do we know that she is important to you, right Ran-chan?

Ran: Correct. We must get going now Moca. Himari and Tsugumi are waiting for us.

Mica: Okay! See you later Tomoe-chan!

Tomoe: See you guys!
-
Moca and Ran left the classroom. Then, Tomoe followed and she immediately headed toward the Haneoka Student Council Office. Once Tomoe reaches it, she knocks on the door and Hina's voice was heard after.
-
Hina: The door is not locked! Come in!
-
Without hesitation, Tomoe went inside and proceeded to put her bento on the table that Hina was on. The two talked for a good five minutes. After, they eat their respective lunch together. After spending time together in the council room, the bell rings, which means, it was the afternoon classes. They stand up and head back to their respective classroom.

The day moves along and it was about time for dismissal. One particular person was about to arrive at Haneoka's school gates after a decent journey from Shibuya District. That person was the one and only Kanon Shibuya, she was still wearing her school uniform.
-
Shibuya: Woah. This is the place.

...

Shibuya: This school is so massive compared to mine.

...

Shibuya: I will just wait for sempai here. For now, let me listen to music.
-
Shibuya started to listen to her hit favorite songs through her headset. At the same time, she didn't notice that the school bell rings and some of the Haneoka students exited the campus. At the same time, Hina, Tomoe, Yukina, Lisa, and Ako were preparing the ship to take off.
-
Ako: Okay. The system is ready!

Tomoe: Oy! Hina-chan I am guessing Shi-chan is in the gates waiting.

Hina: Your right. Let's pick her up! We will be back guys!

Lisa, Ako, and Yukina: Okay!
-
Tomoe and Hina exited Nursedessei and walk straight to the main entrance gate of Haneoka. As they walk, Tomoe was looking at her phone with a big smile. Hina noticed that Tomoe is smiling, so she decided to look.
-
Hina: Fufu! Can't stop looking at the picture that we take last night!

Tomoe: Hehe. Correct! I can't stop looking at it.

...

Hina: Hey Tomoe-chan? Can you Piggyback ride me?

Tomoe: Why?

Hina: I am tired dear! Walking back-to-back...

Tomoe: Hehe. Fine Hina-chan.

Hina: Yey!!
-
Tomoe then positions her body. Then, Hina jumps at Tomoe's back. Next, Tomoe stands up and makes sure that Hina won't slip off.
-
Tomoe: Don't move too much.

Hina: Okay!
-
As Tomoe piggyback Hina on her back and walked towards the main gates of Haneoka, they didn't notice that the rest of Afterglow was looking at them behind.
-
Moca: Fufu.

Tsugumi: Tomoe-chan has a big smile on her face.

Himari: Take a Pic!

Moca: Already on it. Hehe.

Ran: Let's just follow them from behind.

Rest of Afterglow: Oki!
-
Seconds passed, Hina and Tomoe made it to the main gate entrance of Haneoka. Immediately they see Shibuya who was still listening to music through her headset. The two of them call Shibuya out, but she didn't hear a single word. So Tomoe and Hina decided to tap her shoulders instead and Shibuya did notice it.
-
Shibuya: Ah! Sempai!