Carmeara: Hahaha!!!!
-
Carmeara then walks away from the area and vanished into thin air. Meanwhile, in the depths of the ocean floor, Darrgon manages to break off from the trap. Then He questioned himself about the recent betrayal that happened.
-
Darrgon: Why...
-
As time moves along smoothly, the sun was about to rise up behind Mount Fuji. In Nursedessei, almost everyone woke up today except for Yukina, she was still sleeping because of exhaustion after playing with Roselyn last night. The Hikawa twins, the Udagawa sisters, and Rinko Shirokane are getting ready for their plans. As for Lisa Imai, she is in charge of house mode. When the five people did finish preparing, Lisa invited them to eat breakfast first, and after Lisa bid farewell to them. After the five people left Nursedessei, Lisa headed toward her room. Once she entered, Lisa still sees that Yukina was still asleep on the bed.
-
Lisa: Fufu. This tempting.

...

Lisa: Fine, I will sleep again. Besides, our appointment with the vet is still later in the afternoon.
-
Lisa jumps into the bed and sleeps again while hugging Yukina from behind. At the same time, their cat, Roselyn jumps on top of the two gently and also fell asleep.

Time moves along and the Hikawa twins, the Udagawa sisters, and Rinko made it to the first location of their agenda, which is the newly opened aquarium park in Odaiba, part of Tokyo.
-
Ako: Here we are!

Sayo: Oh. This is the park that I've heard from many students.

Hina: Hohoho. Aya-chan was planning to visit this place first from the rest of us. Hehe, time to take a picture and sent it to her!

Rinko: Ako-chan, this aquarium park is the most expensive park around Tokyo.

Tomoe: I heard that as well! How the hell did you get us in with the five of us?!

Ako: Hehe. I have still money in my bank account!

Sayo and Hina: Rich...

Rinko: Hehe.

Tomoe: God...

...

Ako: Oy! Don't just remain quiet! Come, let's get our tickets that I booked online yesterday so that we can get inside immediately!
-
Ako takes the lead and the rest followed her. All of them walked towards the ticket counters and lined up behind their people. Once they reached the counter, there was a familiar face greeted them.
-
????: Good Morning! Welcome to... Oh! Buno!

Ako: Emma-sempai?!

Emma: The one and only!

Tomoe: You work here?

Emma: Yep! Part-time!

Hina: Thats cool!

Emma: So, what can I get you guys?

Ako: We have a booking for today under my name.

Emma: Okay. Just hold on a sec.
-
Emma Verde processes their tickets and gives them. After, the five give Emma goodbye and head inside the aquarium park. Once they are inside, everyone decided to split up and all of them agreed to meet again for around an hour. Ako and Rinko head off first and then followed by the twins and Tomoe in the other direction.