Part 65: The end

It's been 2 days since the wedding preparations have started. And tomorrow was the wedding.
Shahana, Dida and Mrs. O planned everything for Prachi and Ranbir as well.
Pranbir's room:
Prachi was making her bag for tonight as she was going to her parents' house for the night. She was packing her basic things when she felt two arms hugging her from behind.
Ranbir, sadly:'You have to go?'
Prachi:'Apparently yes..'
Ranbir:'How am I going to survive tonight?'
Prachi:'you will survive it no worries. Just tonight and then we will never separate.'
Ranbir:'Promise?'
She nodded yes. She went back to her packing while he helped her as well.
Arhana came there and noticed Ranbir's sad face.
Aryan:'Bro, learn to be patient. If you want a beautiful girl then patience is the key.' He side hugged Shahana.
She hit his hand playfully.
Shahana helped Prachi while the boys went outside.

Aryan:'Ranbir, everything is ready but the fire? How are we going to do this?'
Ranbir winked at him while Aryan was confused.
Aryan:'Tell, only this is pending.'
Ranbir:'I will handle that part, no worries.'
Aryan gave up knowing that he will not tell him.

Ranbir along with Dida and Arhana dropped Prachi at her house and talked to Mr. O about other things. A girl came to put mehendi on Prachi's hand.
Dida and Shahana also applied.
After getting her mehendi applied, Prachi signed Ranbir to follow her. He was confused but followed her.

They went to her room.
She excitingly showed him the design. It was as simple as she was. Simple yet beutiful. He noticed his name on her palms and smiled.
Ranbir:'My name looks so cute in your hands.'
Prachi:'Well, mine will look cuter on your hand.'
Ranbir, shocked:'What?'
Prachi nodded yes and showed him the cone.
Ranbir:'Have you gone mad? I am getting this on my hands.'
Prachi:'Why should only girls get the name written? Come.'
Ranbir escaped her and ran away from her.

Prachi:'Come, I will make it pretty.'
Ranbir:'No, stay away from me.'
Prachi, pretending to be upset:'You just took promise from me that I shouldn't leave you and now see, you are telling me to stay away.'
Ranbir:'In this case, Prachi. I am not getting mehend on my hands.'
Prachi bursted out laughing while he looked at her like she grew 2 heads.

Prachi:'I was just kidding, Ranbir. And this cone was for you to make a drawing. Whatever you wish.'
She handed him the cone and he smiled at her.
Ranbir:'I might ruin it.'
Prachi:'No problem.'
He took the cone and they sat on her bed. Ranbir lovingly draw a heart on her arm. Prachi looked at it lovingly.

Prachi:'Most beautiful part of the whole design

Prachi:'Most beautiful part of the whole design.'
He hugged her.

Ranbir:'Now, you are going to sleep with this?'
Prachi nodded yes.
Ranbir:'Be careful not to imprint it on your face. I wouldn't recognise you tomorrow.
He mocked her.
Prachi:'Don't say that.'
Ranbir:'My Prachi will be the most beautiful bride tomorrow.' He kissed her forehead.
Prachi:'The most beautiful bride will have the most handsome groom.'
They both chuckled.

Ranbir:'You should rest properly today.'
Prachi:'I don't think it's the plan. Shahana is staying and Papa also mentioned about something tonight.'
Ranbir:'He didn't say anything to me.'
Prachi, proudly:'Because you are not invited.'
Ranbir knew he was teasing him.
Ranbir:'Is that so?'
Prachi nodded.