Part 3: Who is 'She'?

As the title stated it, you will know who is that 'she' in question.
I hope you will like it.
Let's see who guessed it correctly.
—————————

Ranbir looked at his room: it was as it was before. It didn't change a bit. Either Aryan or Dida were taking care of it.
He went to change.

When he came out, Aryan was opening his bag.
Ranbir:"can't you wait?"
Aryan:"nope."
Aryan retrieved a bag of clothes.
Ranbir:"i hope it's like you wished."
Aryan checked the clothes:"perfect."
He had ordered Shahana and his clothes for the wedding from London and Ranbir brought them.

Dida came there with a tray.
Dida, on noticing Ranbir:"you know the business is not doing so well here, that's why your dad is not here."
Ranbir:"no need to justify him, Dida. Businees comes first always. Let me have your hand made coffee which i missed."
The trio spent some time together.

They were laughing and joking around when they heard something breaking downstairs.
Aryan and Dida came down hurriedly while Ranbir was contemplating to go or not. But he followed them in the end.

Ranbir stopped in the middle of the stairs itself while Aryan went to support Vikram.
The latter was heavily drunk and couldn't stand on his own.
Vikram:"Aryan...."
He noticed Ranbir on the stairs.
Vikram:"see everyone, my son is back. The son who is prospering my business overseas has finally come back."
He came to Ranbir and dragged him downstairs. Ranbir didn't resist.
Vikram:"why have you come? To see the miserable state of your father. To see what you did."
Dida:"Vikram... what are you saying? Aryan, take him to his room."
Aryan tried but Vikram pushed him away.

Vikram:"let him see in what state he pushed his father to be."
Ranbir was looking at his father without saying anything. He put his hands in his pockets and just listened.
He didn't want any argument: his father was already drunk.

Vikram:"everyone is praising you and questioning me."
Aryan:"Uncle, let's go."
Vikram:"no... and who are you to tell me what to do? You are nothing to me. We kept you here after the death of your parents, that's it. Don't make relation with us."
Aryan grew sad hearing him.
Dida:"Aryan is also part of this family. I brought him here."
Vikram:"Maa, you don't say anything."
Ranbir finally spoke:"Aryan is my family more than you could have ever been."

Pallavi entered just then and saw the scenes and noticed Ranbir.
Pallavi:"Ranbir is finally here."
Dida and Aryan turned to face her while Ranbir stood rooted there itself.
The moment he has been dreading: he had to face her. After 10 years, he was going to see her. The woman who is his mother in front of everyone.

Pallavi came to Vikram and held his hands.
Ranbir couldn't meet her eyes and Pallavi smirked noticing that.
Pallavi:"Vikram, Ranbir is back now. He will take charge of the business and handle it."
Dida:"he came for Aryan's wedding. Don't throw your responsibilities on him."
Pallavi:"why? Can't he help his beloved father? Has he become so ruthless not to help his father who desperately need it?"

Vikram:"you became a great businessman right? Like making deals and all... let's have a deal then."
Pallavi and the others were confused.

Vikram:"you bring the business here back to its place and i will sign on the papers that you so want me to sign."
Pallavi:"what papers?"
Ranbir looked at him.

Vikram:"you must be thinking how do I know, right? It doesn't seem so but i know everything."
Pallavi:"which papers, Vikram?"
Vikram:"this is between my son and I. No third parties. Think about it, Ranbir. Only one chance."

He went from there stumbling and taking support of everything.
Pallavi angrily faced Ranbir:"what papers?"
Ranbir finally brought himself to look at her.

Ranbir:"like he said, it's between him and me. No third party allowed."
He stressed on the word third party.
Ranbir left from there followed by Aryan leaving Pallavi fuming.

Dida:"where were you, Pallavi? Your son came after 2 years and you weren't here."
Pallavi:"Dida, what can i do? Vikram took me with him and then disappeared when people started questioning him. I had to answer everyone."

Dida:"now at least spend time with your son."
Pallavi, smirked a little bit:"sure, i definitely will."
Dida didn't noticed her smirk and went to her room.

Ranbir came to his room with Aryan.
Aryan:"that.... Actually went... well, i would say." He was thinking well what to say.
Ranbir:"i guess."
Aryan:"are you ok?"
Ranbir nodded and said that he wanted to be alone for a bit.

Aryan:"rest a bit. I will see you for lunch ok." Aryan left from there.
Ranbir went to his boxing bag and hit it continuously thinking about what just happened.
His phone rang and asked Siri to read the message.
Siri:"your mood is off."
Ranbir, stopped punching:"more than off."
He received another message.
Siri:"poor punching bag, i can't imagine it's state."
Ranbir smiled a bit and hit the punching bag lightly.
Siri:"so your anger is at its peak.... Means you met her."
Ranbir nodded yes.
Siri:"how did it go?"
Ranbir:"i don't know. It's all fucked up."
In reply:"Ranbir.... Language."
Ranbir chuckled.

He told the person about the deal that Vikram proposed.
"You will know better about these deals. Think what's best for you and then decide."
Ranbir:"i guess i know what to do. Thanks."
"Welcome, now i have to go, i will text you later on. And yeah, don't be so grumpy."
Ranbir chuckled and replied bye.

He went to take a bath and got ready for lunch.

When he came back downstairs, the Mehra's were back and Vikram was also sober.
He noticed there was only one seat left which was next to Aryan and sighed.
He joined them.
Dida:"so, Abhi/Pragya, the functions are going to be in our houses itself starting with engagement at your place."
Dadi:"yes then next week the wedding functions."
Arhana smiled at each other.
Pallavi rolled her eyes listening to them.

Rhea:"so Ranbir, how is everything going on in London? The business?"
Ranbir:"my business does not concern you. It's confidential."
Rhea looked away embarrassingly.
Pallavi:"what's wrong if she is asking? It's our family business..."
Pragya:"Rhea, you wouldn't understand anything so no use of asking. You hate business."
Rhea smiled awkwardly at them.

Pallavi:"we heard that you are a beast when it comes to deals. You get what you want, is it true?"
Ranbir didn't answer her and concentrated on his food.
Aryan:"on which magazine did you read that?"
Pallavi:"why?"
Aryan:"then only i will be able to say if it's a trustable source or not."
Everyone chuckled hearing Aryan except Pallavi who was fuming and Ranbir who was expressionless.

Rhea:"anyway, what are your favorite places there? I wanted to go to London, so maybe you can suggest some places."
Rhea hopefully asked him.

Shahana whispered to Aryan:"she is setting the trap slowly."
Aryan, whispered back:"my brother won't fall in that."
Ranbir, indifferently:"you have the internet for that."
Rhea clenched her fist in anger under the table.

Pallavi:"maybe when you go there, Ranbir could be your guide. What say, Ranbir?"
Pallavi smirked at him.
Ranbir knew what was going on. Why Pallavi was talking to him? She wanted to have a reaction from him. But he wasn't going to offer it to her.

Pragya:"Ranbir is very busy there, he has the whole business on his shoulders, don't increase his responsibilities."
Abhi:"right, let him also be free for sometime. He definitely needs it after all the hard work that he did."

————
Who guessed it right?
😂
Well, there is another person now😂😂😂

Hope you all liked it.
If not also, please comment. I tried this version: that i still doubt if you guys will appreciate it.
And finally thank you thank you so much for the comments and votes ❤️❤️❤️