Part 55: Forgiveness 🤔

Next morning:
Ranbir was the first one to wake up. He looked at Prachi who was sleeping peacefully. She had her back towards him and he was hugging by the waist. He was looking at her through the mirror.

He removed his hands from her waist and woke up. He went for a bath and thought to let her sleep some more.
When he came out, Prachi was still sleeping wrapped in the blanket. She was looking mesmerising for him. he approached her and sat next to her.
He moved strand of hair away from her face and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Prachi started stirring and woke up.
She looked at Ranbir who was admiring her lovingly.
She sat straight while he kissed her forehead.

Ranbir:"you don't know how beautiful you are

Ranbir:"you don't know how beautiful you are."
Prachi laid her head on his shoulder.
Prachi:"enough now Ranbir. Don't praise me so much."
He just smilingly kissed her on her cheek.

Ranbir:"you need a hot bath. Come on."
He handed her his shirt from yesterday and she wore it quickly.
Ranbir approached her and held her hands to accompany her to the washroom.
Prachi, teasingly:"well, Mr. Kohli, you made me feel like a princess so now you have to treat me as one. And Princesses don't walk."

Ranbir chuckled but was about to pick her up.
Prachi, surprised:"stop stop. I was kidding. I am now where a princess."
She climbed down the bed.

Ranbir:"you are for your Dad and me as well. So..."
He picked her in bridal style.

Prachi:"put me down, i was just kidding. You are also tired from yesterday."
She didn't realise that Ranbir already brought her in the washroom.
He placed her on the counter next to the sink.
Ranbir:"tired? Me?"
She nodded yes.

Ranbir:"i am not tired. I can go for a second round. Do you want a second round? Here in the shower?"
Prachi's eyes grew bigger hearing him. And realised that she asked for it.
Ranbir:"why are you so surprised? We can go for round 2,3 or more. I am forever ready for that."

Prachi bent her head down as she felt shy.
He raised her chin so that she looked at him again.
He leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her lip.
Ranbir:"i was kidding. You take your bath, i will clean up outside in the meantime."
Prachi nodded.

When Prachi came out, she was in casual clothes. She went to the mirror and was drying her hair while Ranbir was on his laptop. He already cleaned the room.

He knew she was here that's why he asked.
Ranbir:"are you ok for tomorrow's flight to London?"
Prachi:"as you wish. We need to have a night out with only Aryan and Shahana before."
Ranbir:"i will handle that for tonight."

Prachi joined him on the couch and saw that he booked the tickets.
Prachi:"let's have breakfast, i am hungry."
Ranbir, standing up and asking like a chef:"what i your order ma'am?"
Prachi:"well, i will have your special handmade pancakes with chocolate, Chef Ranbir."

Ranbir:"then let's go."
Before she could stand up, Ranbir picked her once more in bridal style. This time she didn't protest. She knew it was useless.

He carried her through the hallway.
Ranbir:"i forgot the decorations here."
Prachi:"i will clean it later on. You surely didn't decorate this."
Ranbir:"it was Aryan. How did you know?"
Prachi:"this is too extra for you. You like keeping it simple." And continued teasing him:"and boring."
Ranbir:"Really? Simple and boring?"
She nodded mischievously.
He knew that she was kidding.
As his hands were on her waist, he used this to tickle her a bit.
Ranbir:"you didn't find it boring during the night, i can remind you."
He buried his head in her while they both were chuckling.

They reached the hall.
Prachi stopped chuckling and quickly try to get out of his arms.
Ranbir noticed her stiffened posture and mo ed back.
He followed her gaze and saw everyone in their living room.
Abhigya, Arhana, Dida, Rhea and Pallavi, Vikram.

2 of them were fuming seeing Pranbir so comfortable with each other. Abhigya, Dida and Arhana had a teasing smile on their face while Vikram had a small smile that was almost unnoticed.

Prachi nudged Ranbir and signed him to put her down.
He did it quickly.
Ranbir:"Dida, what are you doing here?"

Abhi:"first, we are very sorry to disturb you guys. We came at the wrong time."
Aryan:"we always come at wrong time, sometimes phone..."
Aryan threw Ranbir's phone to him.
Aryan. Teasingly:"sometimes, people. Right, Ranbir?"
Ranbir nudged him and playfully punched him.

Abhi:"come here Champ. We need to discuss certain things to you."
Ranbir and Prachi looked on tensed.
He still sat down while Shahana went to Prachi. The latter asked Shahana the issue but Shahana signed her that she had no clue.

Abhi:"listen Ranbir, we all saw the interview yesterday. To be honest, we never knew and expect this. But just know that we are here for you. Anything that you want to discuss, we will be here."
Ranbir was uncomfortable, he did like Abhi a lor, but he wasn't comfortable taking about his past with others except some of them.

He still nodded to what Abhi said.
Rhea:"Dad is right. You can come to us. I will.... I mean we will be there for you. If you need some friendly advice, do not hesitate."
She held his hands while saying this.

Ranbir looked at their hands and disconnected them at once.
He looked at a fuming Prachi. He just gave her a small smile.

Dida:"And Ranbir, Pallavi also has something to say to you."
Ranbir clenched his fists to control himself.
Aryan was next to him. At least he had someone next to him who he trusts fully.

Pallavix teaey eyes:"i just wanted to apologize tot to you. I know a simple sorry won't end your suffering but i need to say it. Please forgive me for everything. Dida explained me and i understood. I regret everything that i did to you. Please forgive me."

Argana and Pranbir were confused . This was not right. It didn't feel right. The four knew it, that woman couldn't change.

Pallavi held Ranbir's hands but he moved away quickly and Aryan too came to him.
Ranbir, angrily:"you think i will forgive you or that i can forgive. Never."
Dida:"Ranbir, i know it's difficult but at least try. Please for me."
Pragya:"yes Ranbir. He planned a party tonight. Do come and we will solve it."

Ranbir left from there angrily. Prachi followed him.
Aryan:"why did you guys ask him this? I thought we were her to invite him for the party only. You don't know what pain he went through. You can't imagine his pain. I  saw him, he will never forget nor forgive her."
Arhana left and went outside the apartment.

Pallavi pretended to cry.
Dida:"they will understand when they will see that you really changed."
Pallavi nodded sadly.

Pranbir's room:
Ranbir took a glass and threw it on the wall.
Prachi stopped him and made him sit on the edge of the bed.
Prachi:"tale a deep breath, ok?"
He did as she told him and calmed down.

Ranbir:"i cannot forgive her. Nor do i want to see her."
Prachi:"you don't have to. Neither see her nor forgive her. It's your choice. No one can force you for this."
Ranbir:"I hate her, Prachi. I hate her."
Prachi hugged him:"shhh... shh." She comforted him and stroked his hair.

—————
I hope you all like this one.

What do you want Pallavi's punishment to be????🤔🤔🤔
It will come soon so any idea please....

And thank you thank you all for your love and support