Part 63: Office Romance

Ranbir's office:
He was on video call with Aryan, they were talking about how they were coming to London in 2 days.
Aryan:'and finally you proposed her. Dida, you have another wedding to plan.'
Ranbir grew a bit tensed hearing him.
He did reassured Prachi that he will find a way but he was still unaware how he was going to do that.
Shahana:'what did you think, Ranbir? How are you planning it?'
Ranbir:'Well, Prachi wants only one day wedding so no extra.'
Arhana and Dida:'One-day?'
Ranbir hummed.
Arhana, at the same time:'Great.' 'Why?'
Aryan:'One day seems cool.'
Dida:'But how are going to manage everything in one day?'
Shahana:'Yes. So many functions, how will manage everything?'
Aryan:'Guys, if Prachi wants then it's fine. What do you want, Ranbir?'
Ranbir:'I too think one day is cool. Would save everything: time, money.'
Aryan:'See, when the bride and groom agreed, then... It's their day afterall.'
Dida and Shahana nodded.

At the same time, someone came into Ranbir's office.
Prachi:'Ranbir, I have checked the new deal's contract and made the changes according to our company's policy. You can talk to them and fix it.'
Arhana and Dida smiled seeing her working. She wasn't paying attention that he was on call.

Shahana, excitingly:'Prachi?'
It's then that Prachi looked up from the file. She came to talk to them.
Dida:'We are coming there in 2 day, then we will start to plan your wedding.@
Prachi nodded.
Aryan:'It's cold there, we will have a winter theme wedding, cool.'
Shahana:'Right. But Prachi, what about your dress? Do you have any idea?'
Prachi:'That, I will leave it to you. I know you will select the best one.'
Shahana grew happy hearing her.
Shahana:'Then, I will start searching from now itself.'
Ranbir:'You can, then Peter will arrange for the designer here to make it.'
Dida:'I will help Shahana for that.'
Aryan:'Girls are busy with dresses, what about what you, Ranbir? What are you going to wear?'
Ranbir glared at him, obviously Aryan knew. For him, it was easy, like he wears everyday, tuxedo.
Aryan chuckled at his glare.
Aryan:'When are you taking her shopping?'
Pranbir looked at each other.
Ranbir:'She doesn't want. Aunty is handling everything and now you guys will come, so Shahana and Dida will manage. Right?'
Prachi modded sheepishly.
Dida:'First time, I am seeing a girl who hates shopping.'
Shahana:'True.'
They all chuckled at her. They continued to talk about other things concerning the wedding and then hung up.
Prachi was about to go back to her file but Ranbir held her wrist. He pulled her to him and due to the sudden pull, she fell on his lap.
Prachi, nervously:'What are you doing?'
Ranbir, teasingly:'It's been a long time that I haven't romance my would be wife.'
Prachi blushed at his last words.
Ranbir:'I like how you blush hearing would be wife.'
Prachi:'Shut up. I grew on that nickname.'
Ranbir:'Really? Ok, we will see.'
Prachi was confused until he leaned in and placed a kiss on her cheek. She looked at him.
Prachi:'Someone might come, Ranbir.' She tried to get away from him but he held her in place.

Ranbir:'no-one will come, don't worry. They have strict orders.'
She looked at him questioningly.
Ranbir:There is strict orders that no-one, absolutely no-one should come in the office when you are here.'
Her eyes grew bigger hearing him.
Prachi:'What?' He nodded yes ruffling his hair.
Prachi:'Why did you do this?'
Ranbir:'So that no-one disturbs us and my romance.'
Prachi, embarassedly:'Why?'
Ranbir:'It's from a long time ago, not now. That's why no-one used to come. They would only in emergency cases.'

Prachi, thought to tease him:'So no-one will come?'
He nodded no.
Prachi came closer to him, so close that their faces were inches away. Ranbir was confused at first but then got lost in her.
Prachi:'So I can do whatever I want right now and no-one will see?'
He nodded no still distracted by her.
Prachi:'So I want do this then.'
He nodded yes.
Prachi tried hard to held her laugh, she whispered to him.
Prachi:'Close your eyes.'
He did without any argument.
Prachi chuckled silently as he closed his eyes. he carssed his cheek with her fingers and Ranbir was anticipating the kiss.
However, he felt a small tap on his cheek. Prachi moved away from him as he opened his eyes. She started to laugh at him.
Ranbir:'That's not fair, Prachi.'
She continued to laugh.
Ranbir:'You started this, Miss Oberoi and now I want the kiss.'
Laughingly, she nodded no:'You won't get anything, Mr. Kohli.'
Ranbir:'You are challenging me?'
Prachi, suddenly tensed:'No, no.'
She knew Ranbir is too much competitivethat she will definetely lose.
Ranbir:'Now, I will take the kiss myself.' He approached her.
Prachi moved back and nodded no.
Prachi:'No, no. Ranbir, sorrry.'
Ranbir:'Sorry won't work. Only a kiss.'
He was about to hold her arm but she escaped him. He chased her around the office while she tried to run away from him.
He finally got a grip on her and pulled her. He pinned her to the wall and cornered her.
She was now caged in between his arms that were on both sides of her on the wall.

Ranbir could see how she gulped, not in fear but rather nervousness. A smirk came on his face.
Ranbir:'Where will you escape now?'
Prachi's eyes went to the floor. He moved his hand from the wall only to touch her chin and make her look at him.
He came closer to her and noticed how she closed her eyes due to their proximity. A small smile appeared on his face.
He saw how her cheeks changed to a slight red colour as she was nervous. He came so close to her that their faces were inches apart for the second time. But instead of kissing her, he went to her ears and whispered to her.
Ranbir, whispered:'You look so cute when you blush.' Prachi turned the other way blushing more, eyes still closed. His smile grew bigger at his words affect her so much.
He leaned in and kissed her on her cheek.  His lips lingered more on her cheek as both were enjoying the kiss. He moved back a bit.
He used his other hand to turn her face to him. And finally placed his lips on hers. He kissed her slowly, enjoying every bit of it and she also reciprocated it the same way.

They separated due to lack of oxygen, Ranbir connected their forehead as they both were breathing heavily.
Ranbir:'We have meeting in 10 mins, otherwise we could have continued.'
Prachi hid her blushing face by huggung him while he chuckled.
They both were extremely happy with each other. Their relationship was getting stronger day by day.

Meeting room:
Every month, Ranbir arranged meeting with all department heads to ensure that everything is going on well.
Each department presented their report and now it was the HR Team.
Head:"sir, i was thinking since all employees contributed for the new deals that benefited us so much. If it's possible to reward them as well would be nice."
Ranbir:"that's a nice thought. The business is doing profits on profits because of the employees and they should be rewarded."
All other heads too agreed with and they decided to increase their salary by 20%.
All were very happy as it included them also. Now, new contract had to be prepared according to their job status and this was going to Prachi.

Ranbir remembered what happened in his office and smirked. He saw how she was noting the salary change already.
Ranbir:"So this part goes to legal department."
Prachi looked up at him and nodded.
Ranbir:"you will prepare all the contracts with the new changes and then I will check them and HR department will get the employees signs."

Ranbir, to HR head:"is that ok with you?"
She nodded.
Turning to Prachi:"is that ok for you as well, wifey?'
Prachi's eyes grew bigger and she coughed awkwardly. Her cheeks turned red as she was embarrassed and shy as well.
Ranbir kept a neutral face while the other employees tried to hide their smiles.
Ranbir, now trying to hide a smile:"wifey?"
Prachi hummed.
Ranbir repeated his question:"is that ok with you?'
Prachi just nodded yes as she couldn't get any word from her mouth.

Rambir:"ok then, that's it for today. You can carry out your work."
He knew Prachi wouldn't leave so easily that's why he pretended that he was on his phone. The others were collecting their things and left.
Prachi was just glaring at him. He felt her gaze on him bit didn't look at her.

Omce everyone was outside, Prachi approached him and snatched his phone away.
Prachi/"what was that?"
Ranbir:"you said you grew on the nickname..."
Prachi:"alone, with you. And it was would be wife."

She was leaving annoyingly but he caught her wrist and once again she landed on his lap.
Ranbir noticed her pout and knew she was angry.

Ranbir:"okay, i am sorry."
Prachi:"i's not gonna work."
Ranbir:"then?"
Prachi:"then, you have to do 2 things.."
Ranbir:"which are?"
Prachi:"first you will stop with the nicknames. And second youare taking me our for dinner."
Ranbir smiled at her.

Ranbir:"done, Miss Oberoi.  Dinner date at 7:30."
Prachi, happily, nodded and hugged him.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you so much for all the love guys.
As you can see that this story is also towards its end. Might be a few more chapters more
No worries i do have other ideas on Pranbir.
So will come back with other ❤️❤️❤️