Part 18: Dance + romance

Abhi went to bring Shahana and made the couple sat together.
Soon, the dance performance started. First, Abhigya danced on a romantic song.
At the end, they brought Arhana on stage as well.

Prachi, whispered to Ranbir:"they are looking so cute."
Ranbir saw how excited Prachi was, not only excited but happy as well.

Dida went in stage:"now, let's give a round of applause for the bride and groom: Shahana and Aryan.
Arhana also danced on a romantic dance on the song: Thoda thoda pyar hua.
Aryan pulled Shahana closed and kissed her forehead in between the dance. And as the dance performance was towards it's end, rose petals fell on the couple.
Everyone was happy looking at them.

After their dance performance, Shahana came back to her place. Prachi went to her.
Prachi:"you guys were awesome. Looking perfect together."

Aryan, on the mike:"today, i want to tell Shahana something."
Everyone turned to him.
Aryan took Shahana on the stage and held her hands.
Aryan:"Sahana..."
She hit him playfully.
Aryan:"Shahana, i am so lucky to have you in my life. And i promise you that i will take care of you. I love you."
Shahana:"i love you too."
They hugged each other.

Prachi:"so sweet."
Ranbir pulled her with him. He brought her outside away from everyone's eyes.

Prachi:"Ranbir, why did you bring me here? It was so sweet of Aryan, i want to see more."
She turned to leave but Ranbir caught her wrist to stop her.
He came behind her and hugged her from behind.
He whispered in her ear:"Miss Prachi Oberoi, will you have a dance with me?"

Prachi, surprised:"what?"
Ranbir:"i won't dance in front of everyone, but only with you. So, will you have a dance with me?"
Prachi turned to face him:"with pleasure."

He held her hands and twirled her into his arms. They let the rythme take control. They were hearing the music from the hall.
Ranbir noticed how her eyes were glistening and the beautiful smile on her face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged in their bodies. Ranbir's hand went to her cheek and brushed them. Their bodies were acting on its own, with no chain to hold them back. They were in their own bliss.

Her black locks fell on her face, blocking Ranbir's beautiful view. Without delay, he moved it back to its original position.
He leaned in and kissed her forehead.
As he moved back, Prachi's lips went to his ears.
Prachi:"i didn't know you could be this romantic."

She set her head on his shoulder and they continued to dance, too lost to halt. Prachi's eyes were closed as she was just enjoying the moment. One that she will cherish forever.

She brought her head up and sleepily opened her eyes. She leaned in and planted her lips on Ranbir's.
He wrapped his arms around her neck in return and held her tight as the kiss continued.

Ranbir backed her against the wall and started to kiss her more passionately. He moved to her cheeks and slowly moved down to her neck.
He removed her stole and let it fall to their feet.

He still remembered her sweet spot from last night and nibbled on the same spot. He could see the marks that was forming but his desires and feelings were too overwhelming.
Prachi's hands clutched his shirt tightly as she couldn't control her feelings. She was struggling not to make any sound but the pleasure that Ranbir was giving her was too much.

As he nibbled harder on her neck, a moan escaped from Prachi. That was awakening Ranbir's desire more.

He once again moved to her lips and kissed her, enjoying and appreciating every instance of it.
She was also kissing him with the same passion.

They heard Aryan calling for Ranbir from a distance and stopped. They were breathing heavily.
Aryan once again called for Ranbir and this time he answered him.
He quickly picked up Prachi's stole and gave it to her. She wore it and they came to Aryan.

Aryan:"come, i will make you meet my boss."
Ranbir nodded:"I will just come."
Aryan left.

Ranbir was thinking if Prachi felt bad about what just happened and was about to ask.
But before he could, Prachi kissed his cheek.

Prachi, smilingly and shying also:"thanks for the kiss."
She once again planted a small peck and left from there. Ranbir smiled thinking about their new step in their relationship.

He joined Aryan who introduced him to his boss. Aryan was not in business: he hated it. He loved photography and went into that field itself.
The boys kept talking about different topics.

Ranbir noticed Prachi with Shahana who was taking pictures with Dida. He was happy that Dida , Aryan and Shahana liked her. They are all that mattered to him.

Rhea came to them with Abhigya and they also clicked some pictures.
Rhea intentionally bumped with Prachi due to which her stole fell. She noticed the love bite on Prachi's neck and clenched her fists.

Rhea, to herself:"She didn't have this mark before. Is she trapping Ranbir? No, no. Why would Ranbir be interested in her? She doesn't suit his personality. Only Rhea Mehra suits Ranbir."

Rhea went to the bar and steadily drank. She was hiding from Pragya.
Then she went on stage.
Rhea:"and the last performance of the night is going to be by me and my friends."

The light went off and there was just some spotlights on Rhea and her friends. She danced on the song Tareefan.
All the time, she was looking at Ranbir. Pranbir and Arhana were aware of her intentions and looked away in annoyance.

Shahana, to Aryan:"she must know about Ranbir and Prachi. Maybe she will stop."
Aryan:"yeah maybe but Ranbir doesn't want anyone knowing."

———
Hey guys, today's update is shorter as i am bot too well. I will try longer one tomorrow.
And thank you all for the comments