Part 58: Prachi

On the other hand:
Prachi woke up in a room. She held her head as it hurt so much. They hit her on the head. She noticed that she was in her apartment only. In her own room.

Prachi to herself:"that means, Ranbir and Aryan/Shahana stopped them."
She grew happy and went to the door. She tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.
She tried again but got the same result.

She knocked on the door and heard footsteps. They opened the door and she was smiling thinking that it was Ranbir. But no, it wasn't.
It was an unknown person.

Prachi:"who are you?"
Man:"well, sweetheart, you can't go anywhere and i am to keep an eye on you."
Prachi:"what the hell?"
Man:"don't you remember how you got kidnapped in the woods?"
What she dreading became true. She was actually kidnapped.

Prachi:"this is foolish to keep me in my own apartment."
Man:"See sweetheart, you disappeared in the woods so no one will ever think that you are being trapped in your own house itself. Your kidnappers are intelligent and smart."
Prachi:"who are they?"
Man:"how will i know?"
Prachi noticed the alcohol bottle in his hand and that he was half drunk.

Prachi:"well, at least you didn't tie me. You are a good kidnapper and i am ready to corporate with you fully."
The man looked at her: normally people would fight against the kidnappers but she.

Man:"you just have to stay here."
Prachi, faked smiled at him and noticed the decorative item on the table. She picked it up.
Man:"i have to lock you."
Prachi:"sure, i understand."
He turned to leave when Prachi hit him on the head. He fell on the floor.
Prachi:"the hell i am staying here."
She rushed out of the room and went to the main door.
She tried to open it but it wouldn't.
She hit it furiously:"damn."

She went to the windows but every single of them were locked/blocked.
Prachi, to herself:"he must have the keys."
She went back to the unconscious man and searched his pockets.
She didn't find anything neither a phone.
Prachi:"God, what do i do now?"

She tried to find anything so that she could communicate with someone. She searched the rooms, hall and kitchen. They disconnected the main line as well.
She sat down in the corner of her parent's room.
Prachi:"Ranbir... don't know how he will be. God, how do i get out of here?"
There were not many people in this area, so that cut down her hope to scream so people could hear her.

Prachi:"that man will also wake up, and he will not spare me. I tricked him."
She went to the kitchen and picked up a knife. She kept it with her and returned to her parents' room.
She closed and locked the door.

Kohli's mansion:
The police came there and Ranbir also got out of his room.
Ranbir:"did you find her?"
He impatiently waited for his answer.

Inspector:"Mr. Kohli, we searched the entire area, but didn't find anything. It's been hours now, and no ransom call as well."
Ranbir:"what are you suggesting?"
Inspector:"She might not have been kidnapped. Maybe she left on her own."
Ranbir, angrily grabbed his collar:"she didn't. They kidnapped her and if you can't do your work then go to hell."
Aryan and Abhi convinced him to release.

Inspector:"this is not a way to behave with police."
Ranbir:"then do your fucking job."
Aryan tried to calm him down.

Pallavi smirked seeing his desperate state.
Ranbir, angrily:"i will search her myself."
He left from there.
Vikram went to the officer:"i apologize on my son's behalf, he is on edge and not in a state to think properly. Sorry."
Inspector:"it's ok, Mr. Kohli."
Everyone looked on surprised by what Vikram did. Even Pallavi.

Pallavi, to herself:"what is wrong with him?"
She signed him to come with her. He followed her to their room.
Pallavi:"what the hell is going on? Why are you protecting him?"
Vikram:"do you think i like doing this? No, i am doing this so that Maa thinks we really change. This house is on Maa's name, if she oust us from here, we have nowhere to go then."